Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers- IA story endings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Spoilers- IA story endings

Eigon
12.26.2011 , 08:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Skramz View Post
Even with all the options I was let down by the ending considering chapter 1 and 2 were nothing less than amazing.
I also thought the buildup was amazing, but the final act kind of fell on its face.
It wasn't bad, it just didn't feel as fluent as the rest of the story.

StevenJyC
12.27.2011 , 12:10 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Skramz View Post
Even with all the options I was let down by the ending considering chapter 1 and 2 were nothing less than amazing.
I agree completely. It builds up with all this suspense and then is utterly crushed. Chapter 1 ending with Darth Jadus coming back and all, I thought by choosing to side with him, in the end I'd help him become Emperor.
The whole Chapter 3 felt like a let down, the whole time it was just a wild goose chase, trying to find information on the enemy, which they never really found out, from what I understood, it was just an organization of people trying to destroy the Republic and Empire.

It disappointed me by how MANY Cliffhangers were left in the story,
- Rise of Darth Jadus to carry out his plan and become Emperor.
- Whatever happened with Watcher X, he said he didnt care about your condition but only that you would be usefull later on (I had killed him)
- WHO Hunter was actually working for (Since she was undercover in the Star Cabal as well)
- And of Course what would happen next at the ending, but we will find out i assume in an expansion?
There were others but I cant remember them at the time.

Also thought that the organization in Ch. 3 was going to be with Jadus behind it all Again.. Because he was saying at the end of Chapter 1 that even if I had foiled his plans that he would come back with a new one.

Overall.
1. Im let down by the ending
2. Thought it would tie in better with the earlier Chapters.
3. Wish there was a save/load button

Stillnotking
12.27.2011 , 12:58 AM | #13
Spoiler
Imperial Agent - Operative - Medic
"Every man is surrounded by a neighborhood of voluntary spies." - Jane Austen

Toat
12.27.2011 , 09:13 AM | #14
my only hope is that when continuing the story/future expansions they don't make this ending lock you out of future story paths, so basically everyone starts the next story equally able to choose the different paths.

by the way, I chose dark side in every possibility, let watcher x live and didn't throw in with jadus but got the "free/rogue agent" ending. I was hoping for the cipher 9 ending but apparently something I did locked me out of that.

The Zimco Legacy
CE

Hessen
12.28.2011 , 12:25 AM | #15
Spoiler
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Nague
12.28.2011 , 05:55 AM | #16
oh this is just annoying, i got the worst of all those endings.

i hope the game forgets about this next xpack -.-

Hamchuck
12.28.2011 , 07:19 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Stillnotking View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

Jamber
12.28.2011 , 06:39 PM | #18
My ending seemed to be a little vague:
Spoiler

DennyDonFlamingo
12.30.2011 , 06:54 AM | #19
Hope I get to carry on Hunter's legacy in future chapters, and the opportunity to bring him/her back with some ancient technology. That would be great

totalchurch
12.30.2011 , 06:42 PM | #20
wait so for each class there is a diffent ending based on your light side/dark side choices or is it just for certain classes for examlpe

(spoilers)

the trooper ending you kill or capture the imperial general

and in the ending for the sith warrior

(spoilers)

you confront darth baras

is this a imperial agent only thing for does every class have a diffrent option for its ending genraly?

and if so which ones