Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers- IA story endings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Spoilers- IA story endings

yeldarbnotned
04.19.2014 , 09:10 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by BubbleDncr View Post
I'm light side 5, and got the free agent ending. In my mind, this is the perfect ending - way back on Voss, when asked what I wanted, I said I wanted to be free. And now I am. Woot.

I'm actually amazed at how many endings there are. I thought there was just gonna be two - if you did or did not give the data to the sith.
This is my story. This is why all the current extensions; makeb, oricon, and forged alliances make absolutely no sense for my character. My story is over. But, It was a good one.

LtBombshell
05.05.2014 , 11:41 AM | #182
That's crazy! I had no idea there were this many endings possible!

herklen
05.16.2014 , 09:47 AM | #183
Well I just completed the agent storyline and I got the free agent one. Which for my IA, made the most sense as she put the empire first above the sith.

I am tempted to try again to get the Jadus ending.

all in all this was a fun and cool storyline.

EranofArcadia
05.16.2014 , 02:50 PM | #184
Well, my sniper was motivated by 3 things:

1. Loyalty to the Empire and its subjects
2. Hatred of the Sith and all that they stand for (arbitrary sadism and cruelty, etc.)
3. Pragmatism

Which made the rogue agent ending the ideal one. He is still serving the Empire (on Makeb, on Oricon, on Tython/Korriban) but it's on HIS terms. He used the codex to erase his identity. Worked out pretty well.

I will make my Op, if/when I roll her, much more DS I think.

Trooperclay
05.24.2014 , 03:30 PM | #185
At the end of Chapter 2, my agent lost all faith in both the Empire and Sith, but unfortunetly he took out Kothe, so he cant defect. Now hes only in it for the Credits.
Captain Tavv March- Republic Special Forces: Atlas Squad
Baclar March, Founder- Imperial Intelligence
Master Jax-Clay March- Jedi Order

wainot-keel
05.27.2014 , 10:53 AM | #186
lol. didnt know you could actually defect to the SIS. I guess I'll have to make my 4th agent
but damn... it'll be hard not to properly deal with those jerks and their onomatophobia crap

Faolon
06.02.2014 , 04:04 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
but damn... it'll be hard not to properly deal with those jerks and their onomatophobia crap

Especially when they use it to force you to do stuff you were going to do anyway.
I end up feeling like: "The moment I'm able, I'm going to jam my knife into your face."

Which is why I ran up to each of them and used my knife to finish them, even though I'm a sniper.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

Guancyto
06.18.2014 , 07:39 PM | #188
I'm curious about something. I hit up Makeb and the intro to it referenced the ending I chose (Imperial Batman).

If you haven't finished chapter 3 and go to Makeb, what do they think you are? What ending does it treat you as having chosen?

Kazra
06.20.2014 , 12:51 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Guancyto View Post
I'm curious about something. I hit up Makeb and the intro to it referenced the ending I chose (Imperial Batman).

If you haven't finished chapter 3 and go to Makeb, what do they think you are? What ending does it treat you as having chosen?
It actually spoils you... because the quest icon for Makeb comes up on your ship sometimes earlier than you finish chapter 3...
So you can start the Makeb conversation with hinting towards your ending already. Not sure how much would be spoiled in agent storyline - I had it happen on my Merc when Makeb hit live and was a bit startled.
But on the other side I think BH doesnt have so many story outcome variations

- Jhexa (rogue OP healer / Batman :P)

EranofArcadia
06.20.2014 , 05:44 PM | #190
I had a story event spoiled for my JC just last night - he hadn't started Hoth yet, so still Act 2, but part of the game now assumes he is past that.