Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers- IA story endings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Spoilers- IA story endings

Mutive
02.04.2012 , 11:03 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by thecomfycat View Post
Spoiler

Nope. My character totally wanted to do that. She offered to several times, but kept being turned down. Le'sigh. In my mind, she is totally working on keeping the legacy alive and sees herself as doing precisely what her ex-foe wanted.

Baconshakin
02.04.2012 , 06:22 PM | #92
Spoiler

Leharic
02.04.2012 , 10:18 PM | #93
Spoiler

raelimar
02.04.2012 , 10:58 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Leharic View Post
Spoiler
It's definitely an option. If you didn't get the option to spare him, it's because you told him to surrender rather than just letting him go.
KRAETHOS
Operative - Requiem

IroquoisPliskin
02.04.2012 , 11:27 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Leharic View Post
Spoiler
After playing my Trooper and then my agent I kind of called that when one of the NPC's I saw was named Dorne. Not that he had much to do with anything but just figured you would have the option.
No sheep were harmed in the making of this game. Well there was that one, but he had it coming!

IronSalamander
02.05.2012 , 03:57 PM | #96
Just finished last night.

Spoiler

Since we have so many endings though, I wonder how they reconcile some of them without some really incongruous retconning. Some not so much, but the others don't mesh well.

CanisAquilus
02.05.2012 , 07:13 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylean View Post
I reached the very last conversation at the end of the whole storyline last night and if a single word could sum up the emotions I'm going through now it would be "disappointment". Not because I don't like the story, on the contrary, but rather because the ending I'm now being offered goes against everything my Agent is, against the way I envisioned her when I rolled the character a few weeks ago. The main annoyance I have with the ending is I don't know why Minister of Intelligence is now telling her she will end up being a Batman because she pissed off the Sith - if anything she has served them and the Empire faithfully throughout the whole story! But apparently some invisible slider has arbitrarily decided she pissed the Sith off once or twice too often at some point of the storyline. When or where, or in which circumstances - I don't know.

And that's what is really making me genuinely upset: I don't know why now in order to "finish" the story my Agent has to become Batman which would go completely against her character. It just makes the whole ending so tremendously disappointing, especially since the only way I could try to change it would be, well, besides doing the last mission again which I will try later, to reroll the whole character and do the whole thing all over again just to get the ending that fits her best. And I'm actually considering it!

Maybe I'm just overreacting a bit, I don't know. Well yeah... meh. *grmbl*
I feel the EXACT same way. I'm going to try doing what a poster suggested earlier.

Spoiler

ZakMorgan
02.07.2012 , 05:37 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylean View Post
I reached the very last conversation at the end of the whole storyline last night and if a single word could sum up the emotions I'm going through now it would be "disappointment". Not because I don't like the story, on the contrary, but rather because the ending I'm now being offered goes against everything my Agent is, against the way I envisioned her when I rolled the character a few weeks ago. The main annoyance I have with the ending is I don't know why Minister of Intelligence is now telling her she will end up being a Batman because she pissed off the Sith - if anything she has served them and the Empire faithfully throughout the whole story! But apparently some invisible slider has arbitrarily decided she pissed the Sith off once or twice too often at some point of the storyline. When or where, or in which circumstances - I don't know.

And that's what is really making me genuinely upset: I don't know why now in order to "finish" the story my Agent has to become Batman which would go completely against her character. It just makes the whole ending so tremendously disappointing, especially since the only way I could try to change it would be, well, besides doing the last mission again which I will try later, to reroll the whole character and do the whole thing all over again just to get the ending that fits her best. And I'm actually considering it!

Maybe I'm just overreacting a bit, I don't know. Well yeah... meh. *grmbl*
My exact sentiments.

I dislike the Sith and really wanted to stick it to them, but I always saw myself as a loyal reformer as opposed to batman. It just doesn't make sense for me to work in the shadows as a rogue agent....for the empire of all factions.

Though to be fair I don't think I would be entirely happy with any of the endings, but I do echo the person who said there should have been an option to join the conspirators - I actually wholeheartedly sympathise with their cause.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

Yodascooby
02.07.2012 , 06:37 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by BubbleDncr View Post
I'm light side 5, and got the free agent ending. In my mind, this is the perfect ending - way back on Voss, when asked what I wanted, I said I wanted to be free. And now I am. Woot.

I'm actually amazed at how many endings there are. I thought there was just gonna be two - if you did or did not give the data to the sith.
For the most part this happened to me as well.

Spoiler

Walex
02.08.2012 , 05:17 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by DirtyStain View Post
Spoiler
Wait a minute,
Spoiler
"I did it thirty-five minutes ago."