Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ep7 official Trailer in time for KOTFE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Ep7 official Trailer in time for KOTFE

psikofunkster
10.19.2015 , 09:32 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Anaesha View Post
I hope you didn't get that Luke Dies idea from that post of mine in the off topic section. That video is from a GAME and has nothing to do with the new movie what so ever.
Do you know there's a new movie trailer right? released just a minutes ago...

Anaesha
10.19.2015 , 09:33 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by psikofunkster View Post
Well the latest trailer kinds of confirms it lol, of course only they know for sure....

Considering this is the threat it was originally posted in yeah i know about it.

psikofunkster
10.19.2015 , 09:35 PM | #23
Considering this is the threat it was originally posted in yeah i know about it.
There you go, then you don't get mysterious ideas....

mastersdr
10.19.2015 , 09:36 PM | #24
Even so, I don't think they would be that stupid to show the death of Luke in a trailer.

psikofunkster
10.19.2015 , 09:37 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by mastersdr View Post
Even so, I don't think they would be that stupid to show the death of Luke in a trailer.
They aren't, only a quick glimpse perhaps but seems pretty logic for Luke to become the new Obiwan after the fourth movie....just saying...

We have been told someone important dies on this movie, we first thought it was Hand, then someone mentioned Chewie, now the poster and the new trailer...mmmmm getting closer...

Endriss
10.19.2015 , 09:38 PM | #26
You realize George Lucas has nothing to do with this movie right?
Besides inventing the IP yes I realize that

mastersdr
10.19.2015 , 09:43 PM | #27
They aren't, only a quick glimpse perhaps but seems pretty logic for Luke to become the new Obiwan after the fourth movie....just saying...

We have been told someone important dies on this movie, we first thought it was Hand, then someone mentioned Chewie, now the poster and the new trailer...mmmmm getting closer...
told from who exactly?

Max_Killjoy
10.19.2015 , 10:00 PM | #28
The TIE pilot's story appears to be entirely spoiled within the trailer.

Good work, Hollywood.

SaerethDL
10.19.2015 , 10:08 PM | #29
just purchased my tickets guys... Early Showing to ep7 dec 17th! so nobody can spoil it for me... MUAHAHHA
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing.You will forever stand alone."
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE

Psychopyro
10.19.2015 , 10:12 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SaerethDL View Post
just purchased my tickets guys... Early Showing to ep7 dec 17th! so nobody can spoil it for me... MUAHAHHA
The wife and I are going on the 18th for our anniversary which also happens to be on the 18th... For as much as we want to go to an early screening, we are doing a whole anniversary date night around it...
OK fine... I'll post my referral link in protest.