Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Zannah runs a power-duellist gauntlet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Darth Zannah runs a power-duellist gauntlet

MadDutchman
10.19.2015 , 05:00 PM | #11
Without her force powers this really isn't a fair contest.

With them, could probably defeat most of them. ROTJ Luke might have trouble since he hasn't really experienced sorcery before.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

tunewalker
10.19.2015 , 09:56 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
Without her force powers this really isn't a fair contest.

With them, could probably defeat most of them. ROTJ Luke might have trouble since he hasn't really experienced sorcery before.
I actually agree with this, if he had 2 rounds against her, the second round he would win hands down, but the first round he is going to get caught off gaurd by the sorcery.

Luke is powerful with the Force a highly skilled duelist, but he still has his flaws and his lack of knowledge of sorcery at this time has been shown to be one of them, but give him room to figure you out, and your toast. I still would put him above Anakin for this, but Vader is definately a road block that wont be overcome. He has nearly all the benefits of Luke, but unlike Luke actually knows of Sorcery and how to combat it, it will take more then tricks like that to defeat Vader.

Ghenghis-Khan
10.20.2015 , 12:15 PM | #13
zannah steals the body of Anakin skywalker via essence transfer and becomes the chosen one. Then he rules for galaxy as the sith he was suppose to be.
Do you like free stuff and a free subscription, just click this link. http://www.swtor.com/r/Dx6MFG
Santa wearing full mandalorian armor will come and give you a surprise if you do. But if your bad he enslaves you and forces you to play FFXI till you go insane.

S_W_LeGenD
10.20.2015 , 11:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Darth Zannah faces off against some of the greatest power duelists in mythos, how far does she get?

Darth Zannah vs.

1. Emperorís Wrath II
2. Deceived Malgus
3. Ulic Qel-Droma
4. ROTJ Luke Skywalker
5. Anakin Skywalker

Boss: Darth Vader

Battleground: Ambria, Lake Natth

Lightsabers only, other than that all characters have full use of their abilities and are prepared to kill.

Bonus Round: All Force powers are allowed.

NOTE: Please provide reasoning for you're opinion to spark some argument, no one word answers.
Darth Zannah is a competent duelist but I doubt that she stacks up to the opponents in this gauntlet [1 on 1] in a strictly lightsaber duel. She is unlikely to get past even the first opponent in this gauntlet in a strictly lightsaber duel.

However, she can hold her own in an all-out combat scenario. Environment can also make a difference; Darth Zannah can be very capable in a setting strong in the Dark Side as apparent from her victory over Darth Bane. Not sure about 1 and 2 but she have a shot at defeating each Jedi in this gauntlet in an all-out scenario, specially in a setting strong in the Dark Side; a reason is that these Jedi have insufficient knowledge of Sith Sorcery and defensive measures against it. Ulic Qel-Droma have some exposure in this regard so he might do better then other Jedi in this gauntlet. On the other hand, Emperor's Wrath II and Darth Malgus would have ample exposure to mechanics of Sith Sorcery and might have some tricks up their sleeves.
My favorite Star Wars book: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

My favorite Star Wars character: Vitiate