Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Darth Nihl vs Kit FIsto


PurpleDelirium's Avatar


PurpleDelirium
10.18.2015 , 06:59 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
The irony is staggering.
I give you issue numbers, and scans that entirely detail the events that I am explaining.
It sure is easy to make a smart remark instead of actually countering anything I said.
Maybe that's because I actually provide sources and the whole picture, rather than what is just convenient for my argument.

Feel free to point out what I have supposedly fabricated.

cs_zoltan's Avatar


cs_zoltan
10.18.2015 , 07:03 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by PurpleDelirium View Post
It sure is easy to make a smart remark instead of actually countering anything I said.
I did several times. But it's hard to counter when you just dig your head in the sand and go "nope".
Quote:
Feel free to point out what I have supposedly fabricated.
I have literally 0 interest to go on with this trainwreck.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

PurpleDelirium's Avatar


PurpleDelirium
10.18.2015 , 07:10 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
I did several times. But it's hard to counter when you just dig your head in the sand and go "nope".
Never said nope, I gave valid and factual reasons to explain why you are wrong or that the said point doesn't hold merit in this argument. I am sorry but I refuse to believe Kit Fisto is akin to a game animal because Nihl apparantly was a great hunter and tracker. How exactly does that, or many of the other points you have made, hold any weight against a fight with a fully trained Jedi Master lol??

Have you ever considered that maybe, you might be wrong?

Quote:
I have literally 0 interest to go on with this trainwreck.
I agree, I'd rather be proven wrong by someone with factual information, rather than pick apart an argument that is based off of incomplete and misleading scans, as well as borderline lies.

cs_zoltan's Avatar


cs_zoltan
10.18.2015 , 07:15 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by PurpleDelirium View Post
I agree, I'd rather be proven wrong by someone with factual information, rather than pick apart an argument that is based off of incomplete and misleading scans, as well as borderline lies.
Quote: Originally Posted by PurpleDelirium View Post
Also, being Krayt's hand doesn't necessarily mean that he is some amazing combatant like most seem to think he is.
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
The position of Emperor's Hand is one of great honor, and it is fought over among the Sith Lords viciously.
ŚLegacy era Campaign Guide
Lol, keep embarrassing yourself, it's actually pretty funny.

Your reasonings remind me of this joke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak9dY2c_X5Y
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

PurpleDelirium's Avatar


PurpleDelirium
10.18.2015 , 07:22 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
Lol, keep embarrassing yourself, it's actually pretty funny.
I see you do not understand that accolades is the last thing to be considered, even though I have attempted to make that clear to you several times.

Given that we no little to nothing about the majority of the Sith sorrounding Nihl, and even LESS about any that do not already fill in an important position in Krayt's empire, it does little to nothing to explain why Kit Fisto wouldn't be able to stand up against Nihl.

And again, you completely fail to counter any of the points I had made earlier. I guess I am really supposed to expect Kit Fisto to possess the combative prowess of a Deer, just because Nihl was an awesome hunter. lmao.

You mentioning embarrassment makes me feel a little sad for you, knowing that you have completely run this entire argument on incomplete facts, cherry picked scans, and pointless accolades and now lack literally any ability to counter any point I refuted.

And now you are resorting to petty insults; yeah that really makes your arguments look so much more convincing and credible

cs_zoltan's Avatar


cs_zoltan
10.18.2015 , 07:27 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by PurpleDelirium View Post
I see you do not understand that accolades is the last thing to be considered, even though I have attempted to make that clear to you several times.
I'm sorry but who the **** you are to make that claim? I guess if accolades don't matter than Saesee Tiin can't even hold a lightsaber.

Look around the more notable Star Wars forums. Everyone is using accolades.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

PurpleDelirium's Avatar


PurpleDelirium
10.18.2015 , 07:40 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
I'm sorry but who the **** you are to make that claim? I guess if accolades don't matter than Saesee Tiin can't even hold a lightsaber.

Look around the more notable Star Wars forums. Everyone is using accolades.
Again.... THEY ARE THE LAST THING TO BE CONSIDERED
Never said they don't matter, but THEY ARE THE LAST THING TO BE CONSIDERED

And they are ESPECIALLY the last thing to be considered, WHEN THEY DO NOT EVEN HOLD ANY SORT OF WEIGHT IN A FIGHT.

What the hell does Nihl's skill as a hunter have anything to do with fighting a Jedi Master??

PadsterPwns's Avatar


PadsterPwns
10.21.2015 , 07:39 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by raandomname View Post
I got them over the iBooks app for Apple. And yeah I highly recommend Legacy, its one of my favorite series in the entire EU.
I didn't know you could get them with iBooks, thanks a lot. Just a quick question, do they suffer from PIS, CIS and the likes? Sorry I'm bumping this for an off-topic question.

cs_zoltan's Avatar


cs_zoltan
10.21.2015 , 08:14 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by PadsterPwns View Post
I didn't know you could get them with iBooks, thanks a lot. Just a quick question, do they suffer from PIS, CIS and the likes? Sorry I'm bumping this for an off-topic question.
Well Cade is stomping everyone with minimal training. So yeah he's like Luke 2.0.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

PadsterPwns's Avatar


PadsterPwns
10.21.2015 , 08:33 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
Well Cade is stomping everyone with minimal training. So yeah he's like Luke 2.0.
Oh damn, well I may as well give it a go anyway, thanks for the response.