Transfusion rating RWZ - please reset the rating of the players abuse

ExtremeVoin

Hello!

Guild poured RWZ group rating. Please check the integrity of the games at the date of 09.00-12.00 (local time Moscow) 6 September 2015 and 13 September 2015 10.00-13.00 (Moscow local time).

I put screenshots from the forum of the guild . Link to this forum "http://omnisciences.enjin.com/forum/m/23950182/viewthread/24030025-/page/1".

The literal translation and evidence:

01/09/2015 citation 1. «pre-assembled in 09-00 am MSK time on Sunday (a high probability that there will be other teams online). The composition of the moment»

01.09.2015 citation 2. «1) can be placed in the evening for example, from 7 to 9. All the same, almost no one group does not play.

Every day you can play 2 games on the one hand, and 2 for the other.

2) If you play on Saturday at 9 am there is a chance, albeit small, that they will understand that it is overflowing and will dump all the rating.

3) The more chars better - more ranking since You can merge the unfused charms.»

06.09.2015 citation 3. «Event a success. All who would have filled a silver rating, happened about 1430. Offer in the same mode to come next Sunday at 10 am, and pour up to 1600, before the gold. Prizes for the silver - 26,000 tokens and gold rating - 114,000 tokens, so it's worth zamorochitsya think.» «Those who are in the process fallen off and join us. Dolete his rating, which today does not work out. Unsubscribe in the subject. Who will go.»

Please take action and reset the top players who poured rating.

Edited by CommunityDroidEU
Want - will understand

It's against the rules to name players accusing them of misconduct. You should use the in game reporting tool. I would edit the three posts you made to remove the names of the guild and people you claim are exploiting. Otherwise, the only one likely to get into trouble is you.

It's against the rules to name players accusing them of misconduct. You should use the in game reporting tool. I would edit the three posts you made to remove the names of the guild and people you claim are exploiting. Otherwise, the only one likely to get into trouble is you.

You mean do nothing? Cause, the In-Game report system does jack all. IMO, they should remove the rule against name and shame, because unless Bioware just doesn't look at In-Game reports, it's the fastest way to spread the word about people hacking, exploiting, etc. The forums are something they look at. In-Game Reports, not so much.

This sort of thing has been a big problem all season on tofn. The problem is, its hard to prove who did and who didn't cheat. Now in terms of rep side, I know exactly, with 100% certainty, who has cheated but I can't prove it.

I haven't played a ranked game in almost a month now, the rep side pop is so low that I cannot get a game. Spent upwards of an hour in queue on many occasions and not a single game.

Anyway, point is, nothing will be done about the ranked cheaters or any kind of compensation given to those who have played legitimately.

Edited by Sevarn

I doubt that knowing the names of the characters, the name of the guild, and even the exact time + is screenshots and links forum which clearly propisanie these nicknames and even a number of rankings were handled when it happened - Bioware can not view their logs. If all this is not enough - it means someone is simply not doing its job.

Answer Bioware:

"Thanks for the information. We’ll investigate, but please understand we won’t be able to directly communicate any action that may be taken. We’re always reviewing player behavior and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with insight."

You can rewrite the messages are easier, I repeat that bad of English ????? Punished, or they are already all knew and everything is OK?))

Ranked is a joke. It just is...it's not just my opinion. If I look at the ranks and I know who is cheating, it invalidates the entire ranking sytem. Tons of those guys have inflated ranks and tons don't. Not that you shouldn't complain but if your going to play ranked just deal with it. There are a lot of ways that system is exploited and it's hard for them to definitely catch anyone. They have been resetting quite a few accounts every season for different exploits and win trading.

There's numerous guilds that wintrade in Team Ranked on The Red Eclipse every season. Dozens of tickets get filed every season. Nothing ever happens. Bioware does not seem to care. On the unofficial TRE forums (http://www.redeclipse.eu/ > PvP section) there's several threads with numerous screenshots as evidence against wintrading guilds. Small chance that BW will actually reset their rating. Edited by Hirchart

Thanks for the information. We’ll investigate, but please understand we won’t be able to directly communicate any action that may be taken. We’re always reviewing player behavior and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with insight

Спасибо за информацию. Мы проведем расследование, но пожалуйста поймите что мы не сможем сообщить результат Вам персонально. Мы постоянно наблюдаем за поведением игроков, и благодарны Вам за то что Вы посвятили свое время для того что бы дать нам знать.

:rak_02::rak_02:Was funny back in season four. I created a website geared towards getting players to screenshot the names of trolls and expose synchers. I was on ebon hawk at the time, and had compiled screenshots of how the ebon pubs at that time would que up in solo... all from the same guild. Problem was that it was they would get their guildies to log onto pve geared imps by the boatloads and these pve imps would get one-shotted, or simply go afk. It was the most elaborate and orchestrated soloque que manipulation I'd witnessed before.

So, Ieft ebon because of this and went to Bastion. Now on bastion, it was the same principle, but the synch attempts with trolls was a different breed. The bastion synchers relished their trolling with colourful names. I caught numerous screenshots, which were uploaded to the website. There were hundreds of views, but no one else was helping. The thing about bastion was that some of the ranked top tiered players would swap faction, and superque with their friends. That's fine.....but.... *I* was in the business of catching screenshots whenever a troll was on *my* team. The really disturbing part was how I noticed this trend appearing. When ever I had a troll on my team, I'd say 90% of the time, the other team would be filled with the top tiered pub players. I mean, could these pubs play? Oh yeah they knew how to play, but they were securing wins to keep their snail paced climb to the number one spot on the leader boards, because a loss was too punishing.

Anyways, I have dozens of screenshots from both ebon and from bastion. PM me if you want links to what I discovered, it's funny because I didn't know who these guys were, but I found out they were all in the top five positions for their classes. In conclusion, I have screenshot proof that they were synching and employing trolls for insurance. It's too late to care. I stopped my quest to expose this behaviour, for I don't play enough anymore. I que up for the action on my different classes, I try to have fun lol.

Solo ranked is a joke. Players who brag their top tiered rankings are jokes. Can they play? Yes. I've got to see most of them in action, and they are competent at their class. The number one problem with ranked is the ELO ratings system. It brings out the worst in people. I'll say it again and again and again.