Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This game needs a LFG tool desperately!

kylrapture
12.26.2011 , 07:17 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
Why no? It's amazing and made grouping fun in MMOs and there is no downside what so ever.

Because when it was introduced in wow, it exposed me to so much absoloutely disgusting human refuse, i stopped using it to group with.
Now, if it was just server specific that might be ok. At least if it's your own server, eventually there gets to be more of a community feel, people get known and it's harder for the less than pleasent types to practice their craft...

Miffy
12.26.2011 , 07:43 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TrailorParkKid View Post
I love how WoW is always the so-called standard, yet so many people are leaving it for so many reasons including lack of community, which was destroyed by the so-called tool you are so desperately requesting.

Again, in another thread about the stupid LFG tool I will say, join a guild and problem solved.
Pople say WoW was destroyed for every frigging reason.

The LFG tool made the game more fun for me because I didn't have to wait hours to get groups just to have some one leave because they had to have dinner or something. With that tool I got a group within 10 mins and we were in the dungeons and having a blast.

The reason why the worlds are dead are because of the linear structure where most players are at the end game. It happens in these linear based theme park MMOs and guess what more people quit the game because they can never find a group and get bored playing alone and waiting.

What ruined WoW for me? It got OLD and that is the main reason for everyone else, you cannot play a game for 6 years without it getting old. For me personally I was bored of it after a year because that is longer than Iv'e played any game without getting bored. I loved SWG Pre CU but I got bored of playing for a year and took a break for 6 months.

What WoW needs is a way of making the games server into one where it can clone multiple instances of the same zone so EVERYONE who is playing can play together. Server communities are ******** because in 6 months time when this game has settled down and everyone is at the end game, good luck getting a group without a cross realm LFG tool.

Like "oh Battlegrounds killed World PVP"........ no nothing to fight for kill world PVP

Just put this tool into the game or a lot more people will quit.

Miffy
12.26.2011 , 07:45 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by kylrapture View Post
Because when it was introduced in wow, it exposed me to so much absoloutely disgusting human refuse, i stopped using it to group with.
Now, if it was just server specific that might be ok. At least if it's your own server, eventually there gets to be more of a community feel, people get known and it's harder for the less than pleasent types to practice their craft...
Then the problem isn't the tool but there needing to be a way to punish these players, which btw I've never seen in WoW using that tool. If people are having bad experiences then why not just have a rating system so people get shamed if they constantly do this?

It is a simple thing to sort out.

Dannicus
12.26.2011 , 07:53 AM | #24
All we really need is an actually functioning and useful Social tab (as in, not this barebones crap we have now) with a universal LFG channel.

WaveRun
12.26.2011 , 08:07 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
Why no? It's amazing and made grouping fun in MMOs and there is no downside what so ever.
LOL

Please go back to WoW, you obviously seem to miss that game. I have no problem at all finding groups in general chat.