Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

My PvP guild decided to switch servers because of the imbalance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
My PvP guild decided to switch servers because of the imbalance

aspectsofwar's Avatar


aspectsofwar
12.13.2011 , 04:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by wolfwerew View Post
how do you saw the imbalance on servers?

Where can I see empire/republic balance on all servers, tell me pls?
Right here: http://swtorprogress.com/members.php

As you can see its a serious problem across all servers, especially PvP servers.
Atrocious - Operative of THE FATMAN - US PvP East
WOW GLADIATOR X4

Wakakazilla's Avatar


Wakakazilla
12.13.2011 , 04:49 PM | #12
Hey it's only day 1 of the head start. the game isn't officially released yet.

If things are the way you say they are, many who were going Empire might just start Republic instead. It's not like your losing a lvl 50 with countless hours spent on it.

DeathKorps's Avatar


DeathKorps
12.13.2011 , 04:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zolaz View Post
Well, if you are a true PvP guild and are still going Empire ... I am calling you out. All you want is easy fights and zerg tactics. If you had any sack you would just tell the handfull of people in the game to reroll on a different server and play Republic.
DeathKorps states that if the republic had half a sack they would shut up and enjoy the odds stacked against them. WTB AAO
Führer der War Machine | laying waste to Naddist Rebels
Join the Bloodthirsty War Machine
Ω Steel within, fire without Ω

Leauweag's Avatar


Leauweag
12.13.2011 , 04:57 PM | #14
The reason of the imbalance is because each Smuggler needs to fight two Siff Lurds at a time.

One for each foot
≣≣⊇∫▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

mfrags's Avatar


mfrags
12.13.2011 , 05:01 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Leauweag View Post
The reason of the imbalance is because each Smuggler needs to fight two Siff Lurds at a time.

One for each foot
Leau speaks the truth.
"Go, I will. Good relations with the Wookiees, I have."

-Bacta Legends (Sith Empire)
-Glitterstim (Republic)

aspectsofwar's Avatar


aspectsofwar
12.13.2011 , 05:01 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wakakazilla View Post
Hey it's only day 1 of the head start. the game isn't officially released yet.

If things are the way you say they are, many who were going Empire might just start Republic instead. It's not like your losing a lvl 50 with countless hours spent on it.
True. Hopefully people do that for their own sake
Atrocious - Operative of THE FATMAN - US PvP East
WOW GLADIATOR X4

Riftmaster's Avatar


Riftmaster
12.13.2011 , 05:01 PM | #17
It's day one of early access...


I think getting worked up over a perceived server imbalance this early is...unwise.
Riftmaster
The Customer Service forum may have answers to various launcher/account issues people are having - check it out.

Leauweag's Avatar


Leauweag
12.13.2011 , 05:02 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by mfrags View Post
Leau speaks the truth.
Same reason there are so few Smugglers. If there where more, there wouldn't be enough mooks to go around.
≣≣⊇∫▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

reofjsof's Avatar


reofjsof
12.13.2011 , 05:03 PM | #19
it's been pretty clear from beta onward that empire is going to outnumber republic

it's not a huge deal, but people playing on PvP servers for a challenge should probably go republic

Switchykins's Avatar


Switchykins
12.13.2011 , 05:09 PM | #20
[QUOTE=aspectsofwar;83088]Right here: http://swtorprogress.com/members.php

As you can see its a serious problem across all servers, especially PvP servers.[/QUO

I'm sorry, but linking something that is nothing to do with Bioware is just mute, and considering the comments on there are 1 day old, as in before EA even started then it's really not a very trust worthy source
Peace is a lie, there is only Strength