Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 4.0 Class Changes: Bounty Hunter + Trooper

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 4.0 Class Changes: Bounty Hunter + Trooper
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
09.18.2015 , 01:41 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Whether you prefer bullets, missiles, or just plain fire, Bounty Hunters and Troopers have something for you!

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

samhinch
09.18.2015 , 02:01 PM | #2
For the vanguard/powertech if you move storm /jet to a baseline ability. Please tell me that new ability is not what you are replacing my storm with. It honestly sounds horrible. And the idea that you want to have players be able to get to the enemy quicker, the ability should be trained way earlier like lvl 25 or something. I'm disappointed.

DarkSaberMaster
09.18.2015 , 02:05 PM | #3
Blessed be the Lord Bioware for Jet Charge being baseline now. I have wanted that since forever. The circle is now complete.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Cuiwe
09.18.2015 , 02:13 PM | #4
*** AT LEVEL 61 ARE YOU CRAZY?

You do know that games SIXTY FIVE levels, do you Bioware? Not 60-65...

PUT Storm at level 10 please.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Lowarro
09.18.2015 , 02:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSaberMaster View Post
Blessed be the Lord Bioware for Jet Charge being baseline now. I have wanted that since forever. The circle is now complete.
Same here...only level 61!?! That seems very late for the charge to be coming. Level 10 as it is currently for tanks, or even in the 30's as it was before disciplines is okay. Not getting it until 61 seems like it is nerfing the tank spec rather than improving it.

Master-Nala
09.18.2015 , 02:19 PM | #6
Commandos really didn't need the Hold the Line nerf. That new ability really doesn't do anything worth increasing the cooldown by 50%.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Lalainnia
09.18.2015 , 02:24 PM | #7
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

NordBlast
09.18.2015 , 02:25 PM | #8
Don't nerf mah Hold the Line, Brah!
Quote: Originally Posted by jgelling View Post
Game engine's fine as long as people stay well away from each other, don't move and don't run any special effects.

Laurreth
09.18.2015 , 02:30 PM | #9
I think with that general "all the mobility all the time" theme that's going on, could you please remove huttball from the game completely, fix it, redesign it, and then maybe give it another go?
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi

Clogski
09.18.2015 , 02:36 PM | #10
Quote:
New Ability: Rocket Out/Propulsion Round! Jet/Fire a specially designed propulsion round to launch yourself backward 20 meters, gaining immunity to controlling effects while jetting/launched. Cannot be used while immobilized or hindered. This ability has a 20 second cooldown.
This is awesome. I finally have a reason to yell POPPIN MAH JORDANS and HELP ME MICHAEL JORDAN to my teammates :3

But one suggestion for the commando equivalent name, it would be pretty cool if it was called Recoil rather than Propulsion Round. Propulsion Round sounds more like a dps ability rather than a DCD.

Rocket Out reminds me of Team Rocket not gunna lie and should be renamed to Team Rocket Out.
:*´¨`*:. Elandria, Famously Furious Commando Fairy, Champion of the Mercenaries .:*´¨`*:.
.•.¸¸.•´¯`•. Nerf rock, paper is fine! Sincerely, Scissors. .•´¯`•.¸¸.•.
Youtube Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ TwitchStream