Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Betrayed is expanding <Imp> <Rep>

SuperGrunt
09.17.2015 , 06:13 PM | #1
ABOUT US
We're a guild that started in WoW on the Area 52 server on the Horde side, and the core leadership is raiding Hellfire Citadel 2-3 times a week. We also love us some Star Wars though and would love to get some combined success in SWTOR as well. We are a fun loving guild and want to get as far as we can as fast as we can. For the time being we are concentrating on getting the ball rolling on the Imperial side of the house, although we do have a Republic guild and will be running some Ops on that side as well. We are very accepting of people of all colors, orientations, ethnicities, and backgrounds. I do have to warn you that we do at times say some things that could be deemed inappropriate, but we truly feel like a family and don't mean to make someone feel violated. Also we are a group of adults, and as such adult language can sometimes, maybe even often, be heard on our Vent server, if you don't like that kind of thing then this is not the place for you, also please be patient with us, as we were on another server, and have most of our membership still there. We have one guild bank tab on the Republic side, and 2 tabs on the Imperial side, and we also have a Dromund Kass Guild Stronghold, but we don't yet have a Coruscant Guild Stronghold. We're using those to allow all guild members to have access to vendors, and storage options quickly and at anytime while we gather enough credits to purchase a better Guild Stronghold and Guild Capital ship.

Guild Stronghold features in place:
  • Personal Bank access
  • Legacy Bank access
  • Guild Bank access
  • GTN access
  • Vendor access
  • Social area

We also have an Item of the Week raffle with reasonable prices for the tickets based on the GTN market value of the item at the start of the Operations week. We will have Guild repair funds available during Guild activities, if and when BioWare starts to charge for repairs again, but the won't be on during non guild activities, nor available to players who don't participate in guild activities. Our Item of the Week proceeds go to put credits in the bank to cover our guild repair fund, and also to pay for Bank Tabs and stronghold upgrades. Items donated to the guild are valued at 1/2 market value on the day of the drawing and can and will add to the number of tickets you get for the Item of the Week. Our Item of the Week winner is based on the /roll of the dice, and you can purchase as many tickets as you want but those tickets have to be purchased before the weekly reset.

We are currently limiting recruitment to players with a level 45+ character, but alts can join at any level. Our goal is to get people that are going to be joining our Ops group the same night, or at least week that they join the guild.

ABOUT ME
I'm the current Guild Leader of both the Imperial and Republic guilds. I'm also one of the Area 52 Raiders on my Hunter. I have been playing MMO's since I first picked up Star Wars Galaxies about 1 month after the N.G.E. was published. I started playing SWTOR on the first day of Early Access, and have been playing off and on since then. I currently have a Sorc and Sage both healing speced with some effort put into gearing them up through crafting, comms gear mods, and Ops Token gear. My sub time in WoW is up, and I'm currently not planning on playing WoW again until close to the time Legion launches.

GROUP ACTIVITIES
The current raiding schedule in WoW is Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday night from 9:30 PM EST till 12:30 AM EST. The current plan is to start getting a group together for Story Mode Operations on Monday, and Wednesday. We are not wanting to run Operations on the same nights as the WoW chapter is running Raids as we would like to allow people to participate in end game activities, in both games. We're currently using Curse Voice for voice comms.
Group Activities will be done nightly Monday - Thursday, with Sunday being a later night thing. We will be rotating factions as we start to get people playing on both side, currently focusing on Imperial, as most of our members play Imperial, I'm currently hitting up both sides though.
Hardmode Flashpoints Starting @ 7:00pm Eastern Time
Operations Starting @ 8:00pm Eastern Time
PVP Starting after the last boss is killed in the Operation(s).

WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for skilled players who have some patience, and are willing to put some effort into learning the fights as well as how to play their class/spec. We don't need top 5% DPS, or any elitists. Just some good humored players who have skill and patience. Patience is a virtue and a needed on at this time as we don't currently have enough people to do Operations, so on our Operations nights we will be picking up some PUGers, and that tends to lead to a fair amount of extra wiping. It shouldn't be too bad though as this shouldn't exactly be new content to most people, and as long as we have one person who can explain the fights quickly we should be alright. You should also have a thick skin, as we will sometimes have to criticize each other's gameplay, and the aforementioned good natured ribbing.

WHAT WE NEED
We currently need some of everything, we are rebuilding and I'm the only one currently dedicated to running Operations on a regular basis. So our current roster includes a few inactive players and 1 Healer. We are going to strive for a balanced group, but if we end up with a group of only Inquisitors, I won't be too mad as I can provide all the Class buffs.

Needed Roles
*Tank
*Healer
*Ranged DPS
*Melee DPS

HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join us, please contact me on Curse Voice screen name MPxGrunt, PM me here, or on one of my characters listed below.
Imperial Characters:
Mosy, Ech'ta'wia, Mutilate, Eraro, Otawo, Goodolemosy, Trat'aab
Republic Characters:
Iroquoispliskin, Odinsif, Kluh, Mösy (alt code 148 for the o), Els'tarish, Feidi, Bowdlerize, Dar'buir
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

SuperGrunt
09.18.2015 , 12:19 PM | #2
When applying to our guild website, please do fill in some of the information to at least let us know that you are applying for the SWTOR branch. Thanks.
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

jadjay
09.18.2015 , 02:28 PM | #3
Im confused, is this a recruitment thread for Swtor or WoW?

SuperGrunt
09.22.2015 , 01:49 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jadjay View Post
Im confused, is this a recruitment thread for Swtor or WoW?
If it was a recruitment thread for WoW why would it be posted on the SWTOR forums? While we started out as a WoW guild, this is a recruitment thread for the SWTOR branch of the guild.

SuperGrunt
09.24.2015 , 07:55 PM | #5
Still looking for some more members, we are close to having enough members to get a guild bank on both sides. My current emphasis is on leveling up my own characters. I am normally on Skype with the other active SWTOR members of the guild. If you need more info before joining, message any member and ask for Mosy. I am also reachable via Raptr, my screen name on there is Otawo.

SuperGrunt
10.23.2015 , 12:25 PM | #6
We're still looking to get our first group together for KotFE Operations. I have my Sage at level 65 on the Republic side, and should have my Sorc there very soon, she is currently level 64, with just a few more bars to fill. I spend my weekends out of town, but hit me up with a PM, and or apply to the guild website, but please don't forget to add something in one of the open text fields telling us that you are applying for the SWTOR guild.

SuperGrunt
10.30.2015 , 02:46 PM | #7
I am still in the process of leveling up my characters, and deciding on which one I want to main, but I am also still doing Operations at about the same times listed previously. I'm not however going to attempt to compete with people that are already forming groups, so if people are on fleet forming a group I'll join someone else's group instead of adding to the chaos. My current level 65's are my Sorc and Sage twins, and next on my list are my Sniper and Gunslinger. We're looking for people of all roles to join us and run some Operations with us.

SuperGrunt
11.05.2015 , 12:46 PM | #8
Still looking to get people together for our first real guild Ops group together. Gear status isn't important as we'll be running SM Ops until we're ready to step up to HM Ops.

SuperGrunt
11.05.2015 , 05:41 PM | #9
Had to edit the op as GuildPortal is going to be closing and I did not want people to be left in the dark.

SuperGrunt
11.11.2015 , 11:12 AM | #10
We still have a bunch of Ops slots open in our 8 man group. Looking to start hitting Hard Mode early next week.