Havoc Squad Armor set.

CaptainBrigs

Brigs, if you like the idea of spending real money on stuff then you might want to consider buying a hypercrate or two, then sell them for in-game cash and get the set you want.

Just... Never open those packs hoping for a specific thing to drop out of them. it never works out. :)

Should you want to purchase wild space hypercrate... you should be able to sell it for about 7 million in thet middle of the week (over the weekend credit sellers sell them ultra cheap). That should cover your havoc set. Sure it's pricey, but it's the best alternative to getting credits by playing.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hi, I've noticed the new Havoc Squad armor set in the Cartel Market. I'm wondering If it could be bought separately eventually because I believe a lot of people want it, considering a day after the Wild Space Explorers Pack was released, It was up for millions on the GTN.

I have no idea how people could want a armor set that has no environment map outside of the visor, no weathering, has helmet proportions radically different than source, and the coloration looks like it was done with the paint bucket tool.

fracking vanilla leveling gear has better fidelity than the "Havoc" set.

Edited by Zoom_VI