Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aggravated Assault

DoctorWango
12.25.2011 , 11:42 AM | #1
Anyone else having a hard time with killing Agrular the Mad? I'm level 43, thats what level that quest says I should be and I fought and died 5 times trying to kill him
50 Operative
50 Assassin
50 Gunslinger

DoctorWango
12.25.2011 , 11:56 AM | #2
Alright, I figured out how to beat him, you need Guss out and you need to CC the crap out of him
50 Operative
50 Assassin
50 Gunslinger

Lonecone
02.17.2012 , 08:26 PM | #3
Doc, thank you. I would have never thought of that.
Goodbar to my Friends

savagepat
06.24.2012 , 06:33 AM | #4
Honestly, one of the weirdest solo fights I've ever had in any MMO.
"What's the upside for me?"

Smuglebunny
06.24.2012 , 07:35 AM | #5
Im lvl 47 and I dont even remember the existance of that character.

Daiyukie
06.24.2012 , 07:59 AM | #6
I thought this was going to be a joke thread about how much Scoundrels punch people.

/disappointed
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

fptackle
07.13.2012 , 08:01 AM | #7
As the Scoundrel at 42, I just took it down with Risha as my companion. Took 3 tries.

Worked best when I spread out from my companion so his hopping sword slashes had the longest possible delay between them (more time jumping is less time hitting us).

Isiseffect
11.09.2014 , 02:57 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by fptackle View Post
As the Scoundrel at 42, I just took it down with Risha as my companion. Took 3 tries.

Worked best when I spread out from my companion so his hopping sword slashes had the longest possible delay between them (more time jumping is less time hitting us).

This works well. Downed her in one after I read this. I started the fight, ran around while Risha dps'd, CC where i could.
When Risha took agro I unloaded. Done like dinner.
Thank you fptackle.
.. don't ask what it took before I read this.

DogeDandolo
11.09.2014 , 04:57 PM | #9
Holy necro Mandalore
Progenitor
Imperial Alliance loreius | nemorina | trebial | neruna | konanta | chirr'avar | vitellia | ashktarat | sem'irami'de | amfortas | fiordiligi | publio | radamès
New Republic Alliance rhiatavi | qatras | sarnova | torence | fidelio | despina | kundry | cenerentola