Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Underworld Trading] "Rich" Grade 1 and Grade 3 Underworld Metal Missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Underworld Trading] "Rich" Grade 1 and Grade 3 Underworld Metal Missions

Drysdale
08.20.2015 , 04:13 PM | #1
My friend and I haven't noticed any Grade 1 or 3 "rich" Underworld Metal missions lately. Is it a bug, bad luck, missing something? Thank.
Forum Social Rank: 0
Forum Valor Rank: 63
Forum PvP kills: 237

psandak
08.20.2015 , 08:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
My friend and I haven't noticed any Grade 1 or 3 "rich" Underworld Metal missions lately. Is it a bug, bad luck, missing something? Thank.
Not a bug, intended. Long story short, the devs threw a little faction flavor into the grades 1 through 5 crew skills missions. I do not recall the specifics but basically there are different missions available at different grades for the different mission skills depending on faction.

You will also find that grade 6's only rich missions are companion gifts; the materials missions are limited to moderate and abundant. The intent was to limit materials acquisition.

Don't worry grades 1-6 do not have the same restrictions that 9 and 11 have where only rich and bountiful missions generate purple materials; you can run any grade 1 or 3 UWT mission and get purple materials.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date