Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Inquisitor damage+cc

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf Inquisitor damage+cc

sefirus
12.25.2011 , 10:24 AM | #11
And trooper have cc 20 seconds

NilanVoid
12.25.2011 , 10:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rainu View Post
How about instead of whining about CC people would take the time to learn how resolve works and how easily you can combine it with your escape ability to gain CC immunity for those times you need it (e.g. when you're carrying the ball)
This!

+1

dingoperson
12.25.2011 , 10:28 AM | #13
Guys, the alternative to nerfing inquisitor is for Republics to roll Consulars.

It does suck somewhat, because you're not going for an "iconic character" from the Star Wars universe. But if that's what it takes..

JaxSWTOR
12.25.2011 , 10:32 AM | #14
If only there was a few different classes in the game that could use some sort of 'stealth' mode and had strong melle dps, then they could work together, get in and take out these squishy casters to stop the bother.... Of course then they would have to implement some sort of team based game modes, and some sort of system to communicate with other players to organise this kind of teamwork.

Crazy talk i know....

Caeliux
12.25.2011 , 10:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aghar View Post
Op does not realize hes getting hit with multiple cc's cause hes running into groups of players, if you get chain cc'd to death you were most likely going to die anyway.

He is only seeing the lightning, cause well it stands out, and inquisitors are everywhere.
OP also wants to blame other people playing their class well, and when OP'S health bar goes to 0, it's the games fault that he/she died... /sarcasim

Vislo
12.25.2011 , 10:38 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Snyckers View Post
What chain cc's? I have electrocute and that is it at the moment (lvl 37 sin). I'm also squishy, very very squishy.
This, my Sorc is lvl 33 and is definitely squishy at times
The Protector's Of the Republic trailer Star Wars The Old Republic: The Protector's of The Republic The Empire Market SWTOR, The Sith Lords (SW & SI):The Sith Lords (SWTOR) Return trailer with iridescent lyrics!!!!!!!!!! PROUD OWNER OF A CE , DALLAS DICKINSON REMIX'D! Dallas Dickinson Remix'd

Telaan
12.25.2011 , 10:39 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SeloDaoC View Post
Not only do you get chaincc to death, but you also get hit for 1k+ per tick of it, and you just stand there taking it in the face. The cc has a huge duration aswell compared to other classes.

And even if you use your only cc break skill with long cooldown, another inq will just step up and do exactly the same

Inq cc and lightning damage and incredible cc abilities are in need of adjustment
Sorcerer is fine. You're a bad player who PvPd, died, and came to the forums. Some people aren't cut out for PvP.
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3

NinjaScroll
12.25.2011 , 10:45 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SeloDaoC View Post
Not only do you get chaincc to death, but you also get hit for 1k+ per tick of it, and you just stand there taking it in the face. The cc has a huge duration aswell compared to other classes.

And even if you use your only cc break skill with long cooldown, another inq will just step up and do exactly the same

Inq cc and lightning damage and incredible cc abilities are in need of adjustment
I could deal well with them being somewhat OP if it wasn't of the non-ending CC party.
It's fun everybody got something but they should've ask themselves if all that wasn't a little too much.

Yo it's kewl, you've got X CCs which you can use
Yo It's kewl, you've got resolve but uh, wait... You're dead before it even starts working -_-

There should be less CC
Maybe a nerf or 2 on Smuggs/Hunters Inquisitor/Consular
A way to make resolve work a little better than it does right now (don't tell me it works fine... that's not totally true and you know it!)

No buff should be given.

That pretty much looks like a wishlist lol.
~=+- There is no right, no wrong ... Just a straight path down to hell. -+=~

Aghar
12.25.2011 , 10:52 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by NinjaScroll View Post
Yo It's kewl, you've got resolve but uh, wait... You're dead before it even starts working -_-
This line right here shows you have no idea how resolve works. Try saving your cc break ability (everyone has one) for when your resolve is full, you will do so much better.

NinjaScroll
12.25.2011 , 10:56 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Aghar View Post
This line right here shows you have no idea how resolve works. Try saving your cc break ability (everyone has one) for when your resolve is full, you will do so much better.
I guess I need to try it out...
Having people bashing my brains out before my very eyes just to have a bar fill up which I probly won'T be able to benefit from 'cos I'll be deadly dead by the time it happens.
~=+- There is no right, no wrong ... Just a straight path down to hell. -+=~