Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new to 60 crafting, what is worth the time? what brings profit?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
new to 60 crafting, what is worth the time? what brings profit?

IvamAkorahil
08.09.2015 , 04:30 AM | #1
hello, iam fairly new to crafting at 60, i was wondering which of the 6 crafting professions have use currently at level 60, either for supplying the guild with valuable lvl 60 goods or to be sold on the gtn. i would much appreciate if someone could take the time to explain to me each crafting professions use at lvl 60 and their viability before i spend time and money leveling them up. preferably id like to make some money from sales on the gtn with them primarily.
Brotherhood eternal www.theredorder.net

psandak
08.09.2015 , 08:02 AM | #2
The short answer is all of them are viable.

The long answer is...
I could summarize the knowledge I have posted on this forum, but it would only be a summary. For details read the links in my signature: best crew skills, crew skill money making, and 30+ schems
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

IvamAkorahil
08.09.2015 , 11:52 AM | #3
thank you very much for the response, i shall take you up on the offer and explore your signature links good sir.
Brotherhood eternal www.theredorder.net