My opinion on what should be changed about pvp

Aidank

This is just my mind-spew, but I think that this would fix a lot of the current issues with pvp

1. level brackets

2. make which warzone you queue for an option

3. Unbreakable will makes you immune to CC for 10 seconds, and is usable at any time

4. give CCs and knockbacks DRs

5. If 4 doesn't solve the problem, increase the cooldown on some knockbacks

6. (Inquisitor fix) Make it so crushing darkness is 100% dot, no initial damage, and make death field an area dot instead of instant damage, but to compensate for this pretty substantial burst nerf, make it so madness applies to heals & cyclone aswell. - Same with the JC equivalents to those.

Your thoughts?

I agree with the first 2 actually but #3 really? you just destroyed all CC abilities in the game.

4 and 5 and 6 are pretty much just QQing focus on the Sorc 1st if thier AoE spikes too much

Actually I just realized I kinda misphrased that, I mean usable at any time as in you wouldn't need to be CC'd to activate it, not that it would have no cooldown, if that's what you're wondering. 10 seconds of cc immunity on a 2 minute cooldown hardly ruins cc.

Edited by Aidank

I agree with the first 2 actually but #3 really? you just destroyed all CC abilities in the game.

4 and 5 and 6 are pretty much just QQing focus on the Sorc 1st if thier AoE spikes too much

./agree with 1 and 2

as for the diminishing return - you have a sort of DR, its that big bar that turns white - when its full white you are pretty much immune to CC. I suppose just not many people realize it.

also there are is a difference between a stun, a knockdown, and a force CC.

knockdowns currently are the only CC you cant ( trinket as to say) out of.