Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

level 50 valor Shadow LF pocket healers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
level 50 valor Shadow LF pocket healers.

Stilleto
12.25.2011 , 09:14 AM | #1
as the title states im a level 51 valor rogue LF pocket healers on Darkath estate server - republic side. Tommorow im fairly certain I will be the only person on the server with a number of the epic PVP T1 set. If you are on darkath and enjoy healing a 50 shadow tank/balance spec - Shoot me a in-game email @ Raizoken

Also... Can I get a /sign if you agree that we should be allowed to have a group of more than 4 to que, or be able to que as an op and for groups to not disband after Queing. Kthx

Sickleh
12.25.2011 , 09:24 AM | #2
Yeah ops groups should be allowed to queue... Against other people who queued in a ops group.

Repefe
12.25.2011 , 09:39 AM | #3
I believe that premades will be for rated play that BW stated will come in next few months. You don't need premades for normal games.
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

Stilleto
12.25.2011 , 09:43 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
I believe that premades will be for rated play that BW stated will come in next few months. You don't need premades for normal games.
true - one doesnt "need" a premade, but some have many in-game friends to play with. It is much more enjoyable to play with as many of them as i am able without having to say" sorry we already have 4" And I personally enjoy the security of knowing every member on my team ( even in normal games) to do their part instead of 4 random guys that run around like a headless chicken =)