BW where is my freaking Top 3 title

Dacri

Another week has passed, we keep waiting to be THE CHAMPION OF THE ADVANCED CLASS, was a hard season full of qsync, but our hard job haven´t been rewarded yet.

Last seasons it took you 2-3 days to deliver all the top 3 titles, but this one 11 days and not even an ETA?

I was ment to be the Champion of the Sages Bioware, it is my destiny, help me to fulfill my destiny.

On topic: Nerf mercs.

Edited by Dacri

Another week has passed, we keep waiting to be THE CHAMPION OF THE ADVANCED CLASS, was a hard season full of qsync, but our hard job haven´t been rewarded yet.

Last seasons it took you 2-3 days to deliver all the top 3 titles, but this one 11 days and not even an ETA?

I was ment to be the Champion of the Sages Bioware, it is my destiny, help me to fulfill my destiny.

On topic: Nerf mercs.

alright champ

1 day has passed, it is sunday my boys, and BW remains silent.

I believe they are not working today, but me as THE CHOSEN ONE, demands BW presence and a reply from the filthy customer service.

Eventually they check the top 3 very good for wintraders etc. It will be nice. And need more time for that. But i fear thats whisfull thinking.

And for the patch day delay. It was not good communicated. Normal they had to freeze the raiting between normal patch and delay patch. And make a pre-saison for the 1 day( it can be more, we dont know how long delay is, to this time).

I hope the players that was on top 3 on normal patch day get also the title. Eventually they not noticed that saison will be longer. Like Sport Finals(NBA etc): you are champ, and 1 day later they say: u dont get the trophy, because its one game more like we told you all the time before... And only the half team konws it...

Cuz it was not good communicated from BW. Nothing in GER Forums, and in english on site 8 on the normal patch day information.

Edited by Hahnolus

Anyone get it yet? I'm still waiting.

not that I know of, but looking at the leaderboards for s5 just for my server, there are 4 highly rated merc/mandos, and I saw one of them literally once in 200+ games (healer and he was crushed), and my server has precious few players in ranked. so my suspicion is A LOT of the top 96 were reported, and BW has a lot of work to do. That, or they're so busy trying to fix their other awards screw-ups that they haven't gotten to this and want to NOT screw this one too?

it seems so easy to just go class-by-class off the leaderboards. one person could do it in 5 minutes, but...iunno.

Edited by foxmob

Still no title. The last we heard on this topic was that it was their intention to get them all out by the end of 'this week.' That was last week... And now another Friday is upon us. Can we get an update on this please? :tran_grin: