Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Crafting With 12exp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Crafting With 12exp

eartharioch
08.07.2015 , 01:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ElZaguero View Post
Interesting point! Could you perhaps detail a bit more where that 500 Presence comes from? I see a +10 for maxing affection and completing all conversations with each companion, that could be 40 x 10 = 400? Which Legacy abilities are we talking about?
+100 species bonus for having a human reach level 50 (all classes can be human, so they get a special bonus -- for other races, reaching level 50 unlocks that species for all classes).
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

Lecaja
08.07.2015 , 08:40 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by GlassmanA View Post
Simple, keep cybertech and use the green patterns to gear comps. Save comms for level 60.
This is amazing advice. Only thing I want to add is that the regular story content ends at level sixty so if you plan on stopping like me spend your coms ealier. I'm using them starting level 50.

eartharioch
08.07.2015 , 10:03 PM | #23
Class missions now give 12 Basic Comms, and BW lowered the prices of [blue] modifications, so blue hilts/barrels and armorings (all you really need) are only 2 Basic Comms each, as are mods and enhancements. You need about 2 class missions per level (once you get going), so it's easy to stock up on comms and keep your and one or two companion's gear up to date.

Based on my server data, it's usually better for me to sell the mats I'd use to make green gear and use comms to buy blues occasionally (I was running with nearly empty shells until level 35ish, and I still don't bother with mods or enhancements). Otherwise, I would just buy lockboxes or blues with my comms and sell them, but as I said, given what conquest does to low-level mat costs, I'm not noticing any benefit from crafting my own greens anymore.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link