Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feeling ripped off

ArcaKahn
12.13.2011 , 03:32 PM | #11
Keep speaking your mind young man. 150$ is a lot. Hopefully you'll get in tomorrow :-)

All the best!

Arc

Skyroguen
12.13.2011 , 03:34 PM | #12
I feel for you, I Preordered my COllectors edition from GameStop Very soon after it was Released for Preorder. Only problem is there waas no code. I went back and they told me it would come in my E-mail. I never got it. Then they told me i had to completely pay for it before i would get it. I did that two weeks ago. That is when they told me I should have gotten it when i first preordered. They finally gave me a preorder code. but then i find out that it doesn't matter what edition you have. it only matters when you entered it. of course the web sight wouldn't let me enter it until a day later. All of my friends are playing now. I'm most likely at the back of the line.

Yeren
12.13.2011 , 03:39 PM | #13
I preordered CE and I say .... no you aren't entitled to early access. It was stated first come first serve and up to 5 days .... and we are now 7 days out so people that get in first few days get more than we were initially informed of.
"You can only punch a rancor's nose so many times before you realize there's got to be a better way" -- Han Solo

Adawn
12.13.2011 , 03:43 PM | #14
not entitled? yes we are. Look if someone who ordered theirs in September (not CE) can get in and i ordered mine 7-29-11 i think i should be in there. There is no excuses for this.

Adawn
12.13.2011 , 03:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcaKahn View Post
Keep speaking your mind young man. 150$ is a lot. Hopefully you'll get in tomorrow :-)

All the best!

Arc
Thanks

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 03:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Adawn View Post
not entitled? yes we are. Look if someone who ordered theirs in September (not CE) can get in and i ordered mine 7-29-11 i think i should be in there. There is no excuses for this.

If you preordered on 7-29 then you will get in before someone who preordered in September.

The edition has nothing to do with it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Adawn
12.13.2011 , 03:47 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
If you preordered on 7-29 then you will get in before someone who preordered in September.

The edition has nothing to do with it.
It really should..

Oubliette
12.13.2011 , 03:57 PM | #18
It really should..
No it shouldn't. Just because you spent more doesn't mean you get extra special treatment. You paid extra for all the little goodies but nowhere in that package was listed 'Preferential Treatment'.

In other words, no cut-sies!

PS According to your preorder reg date you will probably get in quickly tomorrow, if that makes you feel any better!

MmmDrop
12.13.2011 , 04:03 PM | #19
Alright, it is just logic. People who pay more get more it's how the world works and apparently bioware doesn't know about it.

Um...doesn't CE have more perks to it than both the standard and deluxe editions?

*queue the ooompa loompa's someone is about to turn into a giant blueberry*

Kayfaei
12.13.2011 , 04:17 PM | #20
I agree ;[ just be patient!