Too Many healers!

SweaterGuyTitus

I don't know if it's just me, but almost every warzone I've gotten into since 3.0 has been a heal fest stalemate. For whatever reason I keep getting onto teams that are composed of 2-4 healers, 1-2 tanks, and maybe 2 or 3 dps. The other team's composition is always very similar. Even if you manage to coordinate all the dps to attack one healer at a time or focus down multiple healers, it's still ridiculous trying to kill anything.

Used to be that you could respec when your team was full of healers and tanks (I used to do it all the time, so it was worthwhile to me, at least). The whole logic behind preventing these respecs was so that they could make "balanced" arena matchups or have the ability to mark them with a green arrow:sy_darkside: if you needed to kill them first. The whole balancing thing never really happened and the little arrows were unnecessary. If one isn't smart enough to figure out who's healing, that's his handicap. I remember many arenas (AKA Every one) that were battles of 4 tanks v 4 dps or 2tanks 2dps v 1heal 1 tank 2 dps.

My opinion, in short, is that we should bring back warzone in progress respeccing and never create another arena warzone ever again! :csw_guard:

Also don't let anyone que who isn't a Powertech, Sorc, or Assassin!:rak_01:

I don't know if it's just me, but almost every warzone I've gotten into since 3.0 has been a heal fest stalemate. For whatever reason I keep getting onto teams that are composed of 2-4 healers, 1-2 tanks, and maybe 2 or 3 dps. The other team's composition is always very similar. Even if you manage to coordinate all the dps to attack one healer at a time or focus down multiple healers, it's still ridiculous trying to kill anything.

Used to be that you could respec when your team was full of healers and tanks (I used to do it all the time, so it was worthwhile to me, at least). The whole logic behind preventing these respecs was so that they could make "balanced" arena matchups or have the ability to mark them with a green arrow:sy_darkside: if you needed to kill them first. The whole balancing thing never really happened and the little arrows were unnecessary. If one isn't smart enough to figure out who's healing, that's his handicap. I remember many arenas (AKA Every one) that were battles of 4 tanks v 4 dps or 2tanks 2dps v 1heal 1 tank 2 dps.

My opinion, in short, is that we should bring back warzone in progress respeccing and never create another arena warzone ever again! :csw_guard:

Yeah poor juggs, so weak and uderpowered :tran_tongue:

Its not since 3.0. - its since 3.3. Each warzone now has at least 3-4 healers making it all but impossible to kill anyone. Bioware buffed healers for no reason, so I am guessing its a class they try and play. Given how Musco and Modny back pedal - Force Back Pedal will be inbound!

Yeah poor juggs, so weak and uderpowered :tran_tongue:

I assume you are referring to ranked right? I hope you are since that is where rating and end game PvP is at.

In arena ranked guards/juggs are in a bad place right now.

Its not since 3.0. - its since 3.3. Each warzone now has at least 3-4 healers making it all but impossible to kill anyone. Bioware buffed healers for no reason, so I am guessing its a class they try and play. Given how Musco and Modny back pedal - Force Back Pedal will be inbound!

When are they going to get to the point where they just remove the speed decrease for backpedalling...and then add flying for sorcs?