Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Sith Sorcerers r the best !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why Sith Sorcerers r the best !

MoUa
12.25.2011 , 07:04 AM | #1
Because they shoot lighting !! does weird bubble things and can run really fast !!! ... Its Amazing !! !!!11
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my Way."
George Patton

Pureblood Sith - Hex Droid EU/PvP

anpaperface
12.25.2011 , 07:10 AM | #2
Im going to assume this is a sarcastic thread designed to insult the people who write nonsense threads with no analytical skill or proof that the sorcerer is OP. In which case I think its funny - nice one.

MoUa
12.25.2011 , 07:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by anpaperface View Post
Im going to assume this is a sarcastic thread designed to insult the people who write nonsense threads with no analytical skill or proof that the sorcerer is OP. In which case I think its funny - nice one.
I Do my best
All the complaints make me crazy .. mean common take it easy people is still under a week old if you count from org release date 20/12/11
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my Way."
George Patton

Pureblood Sith - Hex Droid EU/PvP

IllicitSolicit
12.25.2011 , 07:40 AM | #4
Sorcerers are nowhere near OP, they're incredibly weak 1v1, just dangerous if left unmolested.

People just get frustrated because there are so many of them standing up high spamming lightning on them while they're trying to fight other people. That and the fact it appears to be a 3 button class.

I approve of this thread mocking people who think they're OP.

Lerdoc
12.25.2011 , 07:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by IllicitSolicit View Post
Sorcerers are nowhere near OP, they're incredibly weak 1v1, just dangerous if left unmolested.

People just get frustrated because there are so many of them standing up high spamming lightning on them while they're trying to fight other people. That and the fact it appears to be a 3 button class.

Sorc standing in the open sure is weaksauce, but we're talking about the skilled ones. And from my experience with 5 classes so far, including sage(sorc mirror) While all other classes seem to loose some, win some and so on the well played Sors/sage will not demolish only its mirror and perhaps well played operative/scoundrel. That speaks for something and its not "nowhere near OP" I assure you.

Add to that hybrid build and you have one of most dangerous and survivable class in game, they might not have huge burst of other classes, but its still good, steady DPS that will burn you down quickly if you don't do something against it and you can't really take one down in reasonable time due to all the CC, spammable bubble, heals/hots and sprint on top oh that.

In other words, yes, the class really is incredibly close to being OP and something about it needs toning down. From my observation the shield is biggest problem here as it allows over the top survivability that not even tanks in tank stance can manage.

Deshie
12.25.2011 , 07:53 AM | #6

This.

Aidank
12.25.2011 , 07:55 AM | #7
Oh c'mon, just admit it.

We're overpowered, plain and simple.

Admitting to it isn't going to make the nerf come any quicker.

Morbidheresy
12.25.2011 , 07:58 AM | #8
I admit the sprint thing has made me angry, but for gods sake people need to get over it. sorcerer might be the best class. overpowered, even. who cares... they will fix it at some point. keep playing. people act like sorcerers are invincible. learn how to play your own damn class instead of crying about others.

fronken
12.25.2011 , 08:03 AM | #9
Sorcs aren't overpower... Sorcs are overplayed though. Sorc becomes weak if someone use interrupt and lockout ability CORRECT i mean against dps lock down there FL. healers just interrupt the crap out of them when trying to heal and your dps will win. they have alot of nice abilites and cc but so does all the other classes, i play an assasin, operative, jaggernaut and a powertech.. I find that everyone of these classas stands on an equal ground with sorcs. although most of them are slightely more tricky to play. LEARN the sorcs rotations and proccs and heals! they have key waeknesses and will be easy to take down after some knowlage

Madgecko
12.25.2011 , 08:04 AM | #10

^This! Although I have staple of six buttons I use at all times.
The truth is usually relevant only to those who benefit the most from it. But that's not always true.

-Me