Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Items Crafting

CokeMyCola
12.25.2011 , 06:59 AM | #1
Lets us craft item ourselve while in the city ? Without using our minion? I was wondering if that is a good idea.

Also, Archaelogy seem to be bugging. Resources are scatter all over the field. But I fail to click on any of them.

Seems like its not there, but the map showed that it is there.

So, plz fix it.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

Hexasoul
12.25.2011 , 08:26 AM | #2
About the arch nodes seeming to be bugged. I saw a conversation in general chat about nodes that appear on the map yet cannot be interacted with. Someone stated that in beta they noticed that if someone used a node but left the materials inside it, it would remain in the game world but not be useable by others. Just like mobs you kill that are lootable only by you, they remain in the game for a good while, other people can see them but obviously cannot loot them. Harvest nodes in that situation though do not seem to despawn.

About player crafting, they were designed by Bioware to be "crew skills". I know standing around twiddling thumbs while the crew crafts items or goes on missions can be boring. During that time I try to harvest or kill mobs that I can handle.

CokeMyCola
12.25.2011 , 11:44 AM | #3
well seem like they need to fix those nodes. Crafting is a good while, every craft is a minute for me right now. Not sure about the future, but its indeed boring.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein