Guild Flagship Hook Limits.

RogueSlave

Hi there,

This is more so a suggestions but please don't ignore this. I speak for my entire guild of 159 members and this is a complaint from us all. The amount of time, effort, and credits that we are spending to unlock the areas of the Guild Flagship is enormous. That isn't even including the amount of time and actual money (US dollars) we have put into getting the decorations for the Flagship. Then, to have all of the effort put in, only to be given 700 hooks, is absolutely ridiculous. Please, you are increasing the hook limit on Tatooine but it seems like the Flagship is in a much greater need of this increase.

I do not know where I should put this in regards to the forum locations, so I'm putting it in a few. I do hope that's alright.

Indeed!

Bioware, with the release of Yavin in a few days along with the increase on Tatooine, Guild ships will have less hooks in total then both of these personal strongholds.

The number of flagship hooks should at least be doubled.

Indeed!

Bioware, with the release of Yavin in a few days along with the increase on Tatooine, Guild ships will have less hooks in total then both of these personal strongholds.

The number of flagship hooks should at least be doubled.

Doubled would be incredible! I just unlocked our Engineering room and I was only able to fill 1/5 of it. If the hooks were doubled, we could finally finish our bridge, crew deck, and I don't mean to be hopeful or anything, but perhaps even our Command Deck

• 2 weeks later...
Indeed, with such a huge new SH (Yavin) put it with so many hooks... this is only a singe SH. The Guild Flagship is used by SO many more for guilds and I myself know that decorating is incredibly fun... a larger hook cap would benefit everyone and increase the enjoyment of very many guilds out there. Please consider BioWare.

• 2 months later...