Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

we require better storyline

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
we require better storyline

barbarion
07.17.2015 , 09:52 PM | #1
I am an avid fan of star wars since early 80s. Have been playing the game for the last 2 years. Somehow I found the last 2 expansions lacking solid story. If they say, I can send them one.

Kilikaa
07.17.2015 , 09:57 PM | #2
Forged Alliances/SOR was pretty solid in my opinion. RotHC, however, was boring as hell. Republic was even worse than Imperial. KotFE is going to blow Makeb off the galaxy map and push SoR right behind it.

SithKoriandr
07.17.2015 , 09:57 PM | #3
I enjoyed SoR
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Nefla
07.17.2015 , 10:30 PM | #4
Really? I liked Makeb and loved SoR

SithKoriandr
07.17.2015 , 10:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Really? I liked Makeb and loved SoR
Same. I know some in my guild don't care for Makeb, and it does feel more like a planet storyline than a chapter, but I enjoyed Makeb.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

dewayne
07.18.2015 , 01:31 AM | #6
anything to hurt hutts in my books is great my sw has killed hutts has no problems dispatching somemore
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

Cedia
07.18.2015 , 05:38 AM | #7
After the main storyline, I liked Ziost the best. Going back there after you know what still takes my breath away.
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *

sayiaa
07.18.2015 , 07:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cedia View Post
After the main storyline, I liked Ziost the best. Going back there after you know what still takes my breath away.
I thought I was alone in liking Ziost

AetherShanty
07.18.2015 , 10:14 AM | #9
Ohhh, Nosism... gotcha.
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

Codedrago
07.18.2015 , 11:06 AM | #10
In my opinion ROTHC was the better expansion, both sides having a rather interesting tale (Though it kind of loses the intrigue if you play the Imps before the Reps) and they do set the stage with interesting characters. SOR was short, though it still added two interesting planets along with a new class mission for each class. But it lacked the intrigue of ROTHC and the base game, the writers relying to heavily on the hope that we'll be too distracted by the big name bioware character returning.
It would of also helped if we had more Marr and less Theron/Lana, I mean I know people love the two, but....DEAR GOD DO I THINK THEY ARE TERRIBLY BLAND CHARACTERS!

And I thought Ziost was good for what it was, a quick and enjoyable story that sets up everything nicly for the current state of affairs.
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?