Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why we dont have Flashpoint finder system?

Kemosobe
12.25.2011 , 08:24 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by dotNex View Post
And to be honest, I dont like that im able to queue for a warzone from everywhere (and i get ported back to where i was).
Oh man, removing the warzone system as it is now and implementing Battle Master type people the way WoW did it when they first launched Battlegrounds would be AMAZING. Bioware, please do this.
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Curious how many would stand in the street staring down an oncoming garbage truck because they don't have DBM telling them to get out of the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by KROSSDARK View Post
Yeah I feel sorry for the devs. The new breed of gamers are so %$$#&^%

MaddenMan
12.25.2011 , 09:09 PM | #42
Same as wow that had a LFG channel, not only did ppl not use it but they used trade chat instead. This game really needs both a way to summon ppl to the flashpoint and a LFF finder system bad.

Please Bioware!!
MADDENMAN

Laids
12.25.2011 , 10:05 PM | #43
I'm level 11 on my imperial agent and have only played with 1 other person after asking for help with 2 flashpoints.

Lack of LFG tool is killing my enjoyment of this game. Flashpoints are a nice way to break up the rather monotonous grind, which no amount of voice acting will fix btw.

A way to port people straight to the flashpoint would be good too. The game already has quick travel technology, so there's no immersion breaking going on.

vPSOD
12.25.2011 , 10:11 PM | #44
Blatantly copy the looking for group system from Dungeons and Dragons Online. It is the best one I've ever seen in a MMO and unless it is somehow patented and/or EA is afraid of Hasbro it could be implemented easily without affected game mechanics.

Dragontongue
12.25.2011 , 10:44 PM | #45
We Don't have to wait for bioware to give us basic LFG tool's they are already in the game.

Everyone who is interested for your servers. right click the general tab > hit create custom chat channel > LFG

Let's bring these server's together and get this game rolling.

these chat channels will span all worlds you can then search for groups wherever you are.

Tyranox
12.25.2011 , 10:52 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragontongue View Post
We Don't have to wait for bioware to give us basic LFG tool's they are already in the game.

Everyone who is interested for your servers. right click the general tab > hit create custom chat channel > LFG

Let's bring these server's together and get this game rolling.

these chat channels will span all worlds you can then search for groups wherever you are.
That is a great option but still we need a FP FINDER

Viera
12.25.2011 , 11:42 PM | #47
>Claim game needs moar socialization
>Demand raid finder that requires no socialization

So do people just not think before they post, or what?
"I was a historian once, gathering the relics of the Jedi, learning the ancient mysteries. Always, there were more questions."

Karasuko
12.25.2011 , 11:46 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Viera View Post
>Claim game needs moar socialization
>Demand raid finder that requires no socialization

So do people just not think before they post, or what?
Agreed,
I've never had any issues with getting groupos for anything bar the odd 4 man heroic quest.
We don't need/want LFG, as the only upside of it is efficiency.

Viera
12.25.2011 , 11:52 PM | #49
How is a raidfinder detrimental to socialization via not being lazy?

Easy.

I post LFG Blablabla. After a very small wait, someone will send me a whisper. I will generally communicate with this person and soon enough we get a group rolling with people communicating back and forth. We talk, we chat, we wait together for other people to join in.

Once ready, we go about our business. Coordinate and take down the enemies and ultimately pass whatever heroic/flashpoint we happen to be doing.

I have come away from this with friends, gotten to know people, and have actually been invited to guilds. I have experienced a bad player once, whom I promptly booted from the group.

Raidfinder?

Press queue. Jump up and down. Get tossed in a party. Do not speak to anyone. Promptly leave once completed. Queue. Jump up and down.

Yeah, there is no difference. Not at all.
"I was a historian once, gathering the relics of the Jedi, learning the ancient mysteries. Always, there were more questions."

greenmartin
12.26.2011 , 12:32 AM | #50
I am ok with a LFG tool that forms a party as long as it is NOT CROSS SERVER EVER.

I want to know when I get thrown into a group of (insert insult) so I can end the suffering before it starts.

With cross server you don't know any of the players or how they play.
If it is only on your server you can say "oh yeah..these two guys are (insert insult) I'm not spending an hour with them. /leave

In the end that is why so many people from WoW need a dungeon finder. No one will group with them otherwise.

But it's not fair to everyone else to have them forced upon them by a cross server LFD tool which makes it impossible to tell good from bad.