T minus 1 week till Togruta

SupremeLegate

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they confirmed 100% togruta at 3.3?

If some aswesome and double awesome when it comes to the Yavin stronghold.

I don't think so, paraphrasing what they said on the stream was they are aiming for 3.3, but things may not work out.

The fact they haven't mentioned anything yet tells me they are likely very close, but not quite there yet, so they still could make the deadline, but it's not 100% yet.

Do you also open your Christmas presents early? :p

Wait a week.. be surprised (either presently or unpleasantly). :)

Because ...?

I have a character I want to run as a Togruta, and if they aren't going to be out next week then I will just go ahead and level them and then respecies them later.

Have they confirmed 100% togruta at 3.3?

If some aswesome and double awesome when it comes to the Yavin stronghold.

Nope. They said a resounding maybe and then have not spoken since.

I fear we'll find out the answer is no when we read the patch notes and notice their absence.

More excited for the pack and stronghold don't care to make a Togruta which is what 80% of the rest of the game will be doing. 90% will be Ahsoka look a likes as well.

Yeah, the starter planets will be over run with new Togrutas after they go live with the new race. And they will ripple through the planets on 12X xp too... and pretty quickly I suspect.

Yeah, the starter planets will be over run with new Togrutas after they go live with the new race. And they will ripple through the planets on 12X xp too... and pretty quickly I suspect.

My main was supposed to be a Togruta... no re-leveling him!

I'm going to assume that, it won't be in the patch next week.

Which it really unfortunate, since this is just the about the only content we know of that'll be before the new expansion, and a Stronghold and PvP changes don't interest me one bit.

Well I think she's cool.

Ehh never liked her that much, sort of annoying IMO.

But I just don't want to make one when it releases and if I did it isn't going to be a Jedi (yeah we will have tons of terrible new Sents who don't know how to play like we didn't have enough already?). I always like to play the class and stuff that is usually the minority. Like at launch I went with Trooper since everyone would be playing Jedi and Sith.

Then you don't really need to know ahead of time, do you?

Need, No. Would like, Yes.

Besides, if I know that they aren't going to be in next weeks patch I can go ahead and level a new character. As it stand right now, there is no point in starting a new character because I might have to start all over next week.

I'm not usually negative about these things but I think 3.3 will be delayed.

I hope not...but the apparent lack of additions to PTS and with all the expansion stuff and ComiCon..and Cantinas and stuff going on....I dunno....not feeling good about next week.

I presume we will hear something about it this week....good or bad

I hope not...but the apparent lack of additions to PTS and with all the expansion stuff and ComiCon..and Cantinas and stuff going on....I dunno....not feeling good about next week.

It'll go live a week on Friday, so that everyone can go on a 2 week shutdown on Sat :p

Besides, if I know that they aren't going to be in next weeks patch I can go ahead and level a new character. As it stand right now, there is no point in starting a new character because I might have to start all over next week.

You don't have to do anything, other than find out with the rest of us.

I don't think it'll be delayed, I just think it'll be gutted. It'll be 3.2.3, or 3.3 lite if you like. Honestly, without Togruta, I really have nothing to do until KotFE.

More excited for the pack and stronghold don't care to make a Togruta which is what 80% of the rest of the game will be doing. 90% will be Ahsoka look a likes as well.

Worse yet, how many different versions of ahsoka tano or shaak ti do you expect to see before you throw up a little?