Question: Can you stop experience boost as a subscriber?

enokmagic

So yeah this question might seem a bit stranger, but I'm a sub as you might have figured out from the title.

I recently begun playing with my friends, and don't have subs nor are certain if they are. As any team, we play together but it creates a problem as I level a lot faster then them. Currently I got at level 11 when they were level 6, it just feels a bit meh. Is there a way to stop the experience increase?

So yeah this question might seem a bit stranger, but I'm a sub as you might have figured out from the title.

I recently begun playing with my friends, and don't have subs nor are certain if they are. As any team, we play together but it creates a problem as I level a lot faster then them. Currently I got at level 11 when they were level 6, it just feels a bit meh. Is there a way to stop the experience increase?

There's a gree vendor on fleet next to the respec vendor that will sell an item to take off the 12x exp boost.

Edited by orangenkaiser

The White Acute Module costs 0 credits. It is not consumed when you use it, so you only need one. When you right-click to activate it, you'll see it in your buff bar. It lasts about 8 hours, I think, so just right-click it again when it wears off. If you decide you want to go back to getting 12x XP before it wears off, just cancel it in your buff bar.

Your XP bar will still look the same (that is, indicating that you have 12x XP for class missions). However, if you check your mission log for the amount of XP you are getting with the White Acute Module active, and then again with it inactive, you'll see the difference in the amount of XP for the the class missions.

Edited by Trynitris