Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tython Stronghold

Darturion
07.04.2015 , 08:17 AM | #1
I'm curious if there's anyone out there that would like to see a Tython Stronghold? It's like Alderaan (which I would take as well).

Yavin 4 is nice IMO but more Dark Side...

Icestar
07.04.2015 , 09:23 AM | #2
We already got two "starter planets", well it is the second we visits.

I would rather see a stronghold in a much more advanced location, a space or under water stronghold would be awesome for example.

Zekiirah
07.04.2015 , 10:05 AM | #3
A Tython stronghold would be the ideal kind of place for several of my characters to live. I've wanted a Tython stronghold since they first came out.
Zek-anlai Zekoyah, Elite Warlord & Healing Sage.

Esther, Healing Sorcerer - The Darker Side of Me.

Gentleman_snow
07.04.2015 , 12:22 PM | #4
I could roll with a Tython SH. What better place for Jedi Masters to hole up between missions?
Ahsoka Tano is my spirit animal.
BIOWARE: THANK YOU FOR THERAN SHAN IN KOTFE .
Master Savarash Kholm on the Harbinger

Kulyok
07.06.2015 , 01:04 AM | #5
Coruscant is better, I'd say, more neutral. Besides, I'd want to blast the place to pieces.

Korriban, on the other hand...
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

Zekiirah
07.07.2015 , 06:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kulyok View Post
Coruscant is better, I'd say, more neutral. Besides, I'd want to blast the place to pieces.

Korriban, on the other hand...
The problem for me with Coruscant is that my main character lacking a legitimate place for her to call home has a very sensitive form of Force Sight (Miraluka.) Being in a huge, crowded place for her can be pretty overwhelming. I've considered Tatooine as an option, but it's such a lawless planet, and I don't think it would be a place she'd settle down for a personal home. Personally, I prefer the look of the Nar Shaddaa stronghold far more than Coruscant but... well, it's Nar Shaddaa

Basically, I crave Tython. Must have.
Zek-anlai Zekoyah, Elite Warlord & Healing Sage.

Esther, Healing Sorcerer - The Darker Side of Me.

Themanthatisi
07.07.2015 , 09:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
We already got two "starter planets", well it is the second we visits.

I would rather see a stronghold in a much more advanced location, a space or under water stronghold would be awesome for example.
I fully agree!
Click HERE for FREE stuff in SWTOR, including 7 free days as a subscriber. For more information, click HERE.

Quentori
07.21.2015 , 05:38 AM | #8
Um considering we're getting a rural temple complex already I think wasting development resources on Tython would be counter productive (including on a profit sense) at this point of time.

Something we haven;t seen yet in strongholds would be wiser on a business standpoint.

Due to the IC laws surrounding Manaan I virtually believe a stronghold there is impossible, so i would suggest say, calamari homeworld, etc for your water worlds.

but an orbital complex or lava world etc, sure, even a farming world, dantooine.
Only people who actually referred you to a game are worthy of being rewarded by refer a friends links - remember a refer a friend is in the favour of the link you click more than it is for you. make sure it is someone that deserves it by helping you properly - or you know, introducing you to the game.

Monumenta
07.21.2015 , 12:53 PM | #9
Tython would make so much more sense than Yavin 4

dlcman
07.21.2015 , 01:10 PM | #10
Even the destroyed Tython we supposedly have now story wise?
Want to give me FREE cartel coins?
Then click my refer a "friend" link!

http://www.swtor.com/r/tGQgyC