Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't land on Quesh

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GXIII
12.25.2011 , 04:28 AM | #1
I'm currently stuck on the Trooper quest "Rescue Operation" because I can't get on the shuttle to Quesh. I get a message saying "You must be inoculated" and the quest giver who's supposed to inoculate me will not give me the quest ("You must complete missions...etc"). I'm level 38 so I'm above the level requirement to accept the inoculation quest.

Is it just me or is this a known issue?

Unext
12.25.2011 , 12:16 PM | #2
Same issue Level 36 getting ready to open a ticket.

Kalis-Gin
12.25.2011 , 01:53 PM | #3
My buddy just had the same issue. He realized he had too many quests in his log, which prevented him from "getting inoculated." Drop a quest or two (space missions maybe) and then try to land on Quesh.

Hope this helps.

Conveeyor
12.25.2011 , 02:03 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
When you open your mission log you see at the bottom of the left part the number of your actual missions and the mission maximum of 25, for example, 5/25.

We hope this solves your issue.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Ganymedea
12.29.2011 , 06:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by J3-H1 View Post
When you open your mission log you see at the bottom of the left part the number of your actual missions and the mission maximum of 25, for example, 5/25.

We hope this solves your issue.
Here's an idea. Instead of having it say "You must complete more missions before you can accept this one" -- from which almost anyone would infer that they have yet to complete a pre-requisite mission -- how about saying "Your mission log is full"?

How is it that SWTOR is so ahead of other MMO's on most levels yet so far behind on what should be the lowest hurdles?

TheWarpfield
01.03.2012 , 12:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ganymedea View Post
Here's an idea. Instead of having it say "You must complete more missions before you can accept this one" -- from which almost anyone would infer that they have yet to complete a pre-requisite mission -- how about saying "Your mission log is full"?

How is it that SWTOR is so ahead of other MMO's on most levels yet so far behind on what should be the lowest hurdles?
That didn't fix the issue with me. I am 33, which is supposed to be the minimum level for this quest, I am also at 15/25 in my quest log. The NPC will not start the quest for me.
If you're going to be despised for what you do anyway, you might as well put forth your best effort.

TheWarpfield
01.03.2012 , 12:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ganymedea View Post

That didn't fix the issue with me. I am 33, which is supposed to be the minimum level for this quest, I am also at 15/25 in my quest log. The NPC will not start the quest for me.
If you're going to be despised for what you do anyway, you might as well put forth your best effort.

TonyShadman
01.05.2012 , 12:10 PM | #8
Same issue Really hope this can be fixed so I don't have to start over

Streamweaver
01.05.2012 , 05:58 PM | #9
Talk to the republic commando standing down the hall from the shuttle, he should show a quest available. Get that quest and they inoculate you.

Bazari
01.09.2012 , 10:42 AM | #10
Having same issue i am level 32 i abandoned all my quest. Some quests it would not let me abandon I will have to fill out a bug report onn those. the symbol above the the guy is greyed out. Anyone have a fix for this yet?
"Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sith when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha... "