Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

keyboard shortcuts

arnaud_ronton
12.25.2011 , 02:55 AM | #1
We need all keyboard shortcuts and mouse. swtor need many more keyboard shortcuts.

KCToker
12.25.2011 , 02:57 AM | #2
I'm not sure what this is asking...

If you want more actionbar slots bound to keys, open up the options and change the key-bindings...

HELhikari
12.25.2011 , 03:01 AM | #3
You can go in to preferences and bind a whole load of actions which have no bind by default.
[HEL]hikari
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.

JayGunny
12.25.2011 , 03:02 AM | #4
pretty sure he means a "macro" .

PS: agreed.

Jamon_Ree
12.25.2011 , 07:15 AM | #5
AT present there are only shortcuts for 2 of your toolbars and your companion's toolbars.
What about your other 2 toolbars?

I like to use a Logitek G-15 Keyboard to select toolbars. There are only CTRLl + numbers.
What about ALT + numbers and SHIFT + Numbers. like other games have?
CE Edition[/COLOR]

DoctorBeckett
06.20.2016 , 07:17 PM | #6
Is there a k/b shortcut to sell everything in your inventory at once? How about transfer everything in your inventory to, say, your Legacy bay. I know about the holding SHIFT and click to stack items. Just sick of individually click dragging everything. And I know we can't use macros.

I saw Musco do it during his 15hour stream and can't figure out how he did it. I don't think it's a Dev thing.

lightSaberAddiCt
06.20.2016 , 07:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamon_Ree View Post
AT present there are only shortcuts for 2 of your toolbars and your companion's toolbars.
What about your other 2 toolbars?

I like to use a Logitek G-15 Keyboard to select toolbars. There are only CTRLl + numbers.
What about ALT + numbers and SHIFT + Numbers. like other games have?
Not sure what you are saying, you can assign hotkeys to all 6 toolbars, and your mouse buttons.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

LyraineAlei
06.20.2016 , 10:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorBeckett View Post
Is there a k/b shortcut to sell everything in your inventory at once? How about transfer everything in your inventory to, say, your Legacy bay. I know about the holding SHIFT and click to stack items. Just sick of individually click dragging everything. And I know we can't use macros.

I saw Musco do it during his 15hour stream and can't figure out how he did it. I don't think it's a Dev thing.
Esc to open the menu that will show Prefences as an option. Open it. It'll have a window, at the bottom of the window will be "Keybinding" Keybind everything to your heart's content that you can keybind (SIX ability bars, Companion ability bar). Then, save. This will likely close the window, so open it again, and then go to "Keybind Import/Export" at the bottom of teh window. On this menu thing, save the keybind profile you have as whatever you want (I use "Standard"). Then, whenever you make a new character, it'll have the default keybind, but you can go to the Keybind Import/Export and have it export your personalized keybind.

Sell everything all at one? Right click your companion's picture next to his/her health bar, and select "Sell Junk". It won't sell everything, but it will sell the junk.

Moving things as a group? No, not available.

Devs also have console commands, likely, to keep from taking too long in combat when it's not the focus. Console commands are not available to us players.

EDIT: To view all six action bars, you will need to go into Interface Editor, which should be another one of the options that pop up with ESC. You will have to toggle each bar to be visible. Subscribers get all six, Prefs get four, F2Ps get two. None of these numbers count the companion bar.

DoctorBeckett
06.25.2016 , 06:48 AM | #9
I know about the keybinding and "sell junk" thing as well. I have "not junk" in a full inventory sometimes (like emptying out & selling a cargobay tab or 2) I'm discovering it with all of my toons. Was just wondering if there was a way to do everything I asked.

JediQuaker
06.25.2016 , 06:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorBeckett View Post
Just sick of individually click dragging everything..
You can simply right-click on an item to move it to your cargo bay, inventory, legacy storage, etc. No need to drag and drop unless there's a particular spot you want it to be in. (When you right-click the item moves to the next available slot)