Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yellow Crystal (Lightsaber Colour Crystal or fab items)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Yellow Crystal (Lightsaber Colour Crystal or fab items)

Oszli
12.25.2011 , 02:08 AM | #1
I'm looking to figure out where I can find the inputs to make the yellow color crystals? Google has not turned up much. I know you need the treasure hunting as a crew skill, but where would you recommend looking for some?

I have tried the market, and there isn't much to be had, or anything. I'm on the Sith Meditation Server, if that makes any difference.

Thanks for your help.

Bgiffo
12.25.2011 , 02:12 AM | #2
Gemstone missions

holybeardman
12.25.2011 , 02:13 AM | #3
From what I have seen thus far in the world, the only way to recieve the yellow crystals is through a chance drop from the treasure hunting crew skills... There are no nodes for it in the world for archaeology as well as from the companion missions. Just keep trying and pray that you get lucky! If this continues this way expect to see a huge increase in the price of yellows.

Terraluna
12.25.2011 , 02:29 AM | #4
yellow seems to be uncommon but not really rare. White is the prestige one atm
and the black core ones are probably even worse to get a hold of

holybeardman
12.25.2011 , 04:23 AM | #5
I personally am DYING to get a purple saber seeing as (a true darkside) sith gets pretty royally screwed in the fact that the colours are much red and a few rare other ones... I want a pretty blue saber but I'm not pansy enough to give up my dark side marauder.
There is no passion…there is solely obsession.
There is no knowledge. There is solely conviction.
There is no purpose. There is solely will.
There is nothing… Only me.

WilliamSteeves
01.08.2018 , 03:49 PM | #6
Every Non-Saber crystal is a Yellow Saber

psandak
01.08.2018 , 09:57 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Oszli View Post
I'm looking to figure out where I can find the inputs to make the yellow color crystals? Google has not turned up much. I know you need the treasure hunting as a crew skill, but where would you recommend looking for some?

I have tried the market, and there isn't much to be had, or anything. I'm on the Sith Meditation Server, if that makes any difference.

Thanks for your help.
If you are looking to craft or buy an "advanced yellow <insert stat descriptor here> color crystal to install into a weapon, they ain't that hard to find...artifice crafts them and it takes grade 3 archaeology and treasure hunting materials. The schematics are available from the artifice trainer.

OTOH, if you are looking for the crafting material Yellow Crystal they do not exist anymore. They were removed from the game in 4.0. See the list at the bottom of http://www.swtor.com/blog/crafting-c...-fallen-empire
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Vercundus
01.09.2018 , 01:26 AM | #8
Check topic date/time
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

SteveTheCynic
01.09.2018 , 03:36 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vercundus View Post
Check topic date/time
Yeah, epic necrophilia on this one.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

psandak
01.09.2018 , 06:37 PM | #10
ah crap
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date