Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exploring Juran Mountains

fsfqwfqw
12.25.2011 , 01:49 AM | #1
I like to explore a map of its entirety when it comes to MMOs. I managed to discover large swaths of this particular area; however, I appear to be missing one or two more points of interests.

The link below is my current map.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wl6r2t&s=5

I'd appreciate it if you can point out the points of interests for me.

Thanks.

dakoth
12.25.2011 , 06:09 AM | #2
I'm in the exact same situation myself, however, I explored the rest of Alderaan and got the complete map revealed - leads me to believe it's simply a bug with the Juran Mountains. I've yet to revisit every single of these lonely hexes, but I was pretty thorough the first time through. Has anyone got the complete reveal of Juran Mountains at all?

edit: There appears to be a walled-off area on the east side of House Alde which is the culprit. There's a road on the map leading straight through a wall, and if you go into first person perspective and hug the wall you can see the remnants of stairs inside that wall. I'm not sure what the plan was here, but I managed to get to the other side with some mountainclimbing skills, yet I didn't receive any update. So my guess is the entire area was replaced with rocks and snow and they simply forgot to remove the area requirement from the map reveal.

ByDesign
12.25.2011 , 11:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by fsfqwfqw View Post
I like to explore a map of its entirety when it comes to MMOs. I managed to discover large swaths of this particular area; however, I appear to be missing one or two more points of interests.

The link below is my current map.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wl6r2t&s=5

I'd appreciate it if you can point out the points of interests for me.

Thanks.
I was having the same issue the problem is the very southern tip of the map there are 2 hexes not explored. this is called the Alsakan Overlook.

Once I found these the map completed completed for me.

Hope it helps
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally

Nerkon
12.27.2011 , 02:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ByDesign View Post
I was having the same issue the problem is the very southern tip of the map there are 2 hexes not explored. this is called the Alsakan Overlook.

Once I found these the map completed completed for me.

Hope it helps
Big thanks, thats it!!!

keloid
01.02.2012 , 05:32 AM | #5
Thank you very much, this saved a lot of trouble running around Juran Mountains.

The Outlook is just south of Mount Tessef, where all the Rist guys are. It's a small grassy area just below the summit.

Mvin
01.05.2012 , 10:17 AM | #6
Thanks, saved me a lot of running around ;-)

Amarinth
01.06.2012 , 01:56 PM | #7
Thanks!

I just got stuck on the same missing bit and while forum search is disabled, thankfully google search still works.
We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside...

jtzako
01.06.2012 , 02:06 PM | #8
Yeah, all those other 'dark' hexagons are not explorable, only the lighter ones are at the very bottom there.

evighetensmorke
01.13.2012 , 01:06 AM | #9
I had this EXACT same problem, and while trying to go to all of the hexes, I found an invisible platform that took me over a building with a path to a cave. Died so many times trying to find a way into this stupid place. It is the hexagon just east of the wardpost landa on your map.

Kitanna
01.15.2012 , 01:46 PM | #10
Hey! I just wanted to thank you for this post, it really helped me out! I'm glad I checked online before I ran around looking for this spot!