Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Im a lawyer, BW has committed a big crime!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Im a lawyer, BW has committed a big crime!

Jest
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #21
Vladozz got ME, 2.1 Million!

Red_Vs_Blue
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #22
And i'm the emperor of America.

Jimer_Lins
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #23
Your post, with Electrolux and Hoover.

Jimer Lins, Juyo Server

Be sure to tune in to my LIVE weekly two-hour SWTOR talk show, Live From the Nar Shaddaa Lounge, every Tuesday night at 7 PM Pacific!

Failheals
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #24
I am a rocket scientist.

Asquinol
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #25
I'm a robot!

weee-ooo weeee-ooo

Chomag
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladozz View Post
35 Years of age, lawyer since 10 years back.

Taking in concern
-Marketing
-Pre-order

And the millions they made on a lie.
-----------------------------------------

Off topic, ive been on 8 different launches of big MMO´s and this is by far the worst launch.

approx. 1 milion people left unsatisfied&angry
How can Bioware ignore this?
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...u+mad#/d4dm0tq
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

Jas-Mo
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #27
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Mr. Lawyer sir, shouldn't you be in court or something instead of worrying about a game that hasn't launched officially yet. ahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

HanzoV
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #28
I'm the Pope and you're going to Hell for lying.
TORtanic indeed. It's just like that movie that was hugely successful and made boatloads of money.
This is an MMO. Whether you play with or see the other players is irrelevant to that fact.

Yfelsung
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #29
Posted: November 4th, 2011
Early Game Access Details

One of the benefits to pre-ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is that you will gain Early Game Access before launch on December 20th. This is a chance to start your epic Star Wars saga early, as you’ll be able to create and play your character ahead of the official live game launch.

Many of you have been wondering how long Early Game Access will last, and we are now happy to announce that depending on when you redeem your Pre-Order Code, you will gain Early Game Access up to five days before the official game launch date.

Early Game Access is staggered over five days to ensure a quality experience for players at launch. Staggering access aids server stability and a gradual increase in player population through the game. Early Game Access will be granted according to when your Pre-Order Code is redeemed at the Code Redemption Center. If you have not yet pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic, there’s still time! Visit our Pre-Order page for more information and watch the Collector’s Edition Unboxing video for a peek inside this highly coveted edition of the game.

Keep up to date with the latest official news on Star Wars: The Old Republic, including any updates on Early Game Access by visiting www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com, or by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
MHORDSUNG SOULGRINDER, LEGATUS OF PHOBOS LEGION

At the end of days the dragon stands tall and with limitless rage it illuminates all.

Deslare
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #30
You're a ****** lawyer, then.

"Up to 5 days early"
"Based on when you pre-order"

Not

"7 days early"
"For all pre-orders"