Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Swtor pvp solution!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Swtor pvp solution!!!

filipesantana's Avatar


filipesantana
12.25.2011 , 02:19 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Telaan View Post
Pretty much this. PvP in this game is largely fine. What this thread boils down to is someone PvP'd, died, and then came to the forums.
Lol srsly mister "hardcore world pvp'r".. Again get a clue I didn't den pvped tried one wz and left after realizing my fps droped 60 frames and that the abolitie
Lag I noticed outside wz was even worse...again it's not a fluid combat sistem at alll....not even remotely close to what wow got us used to....would like to seempeople get interrupts here on 1.2 secs casts rofl

xtaziz's Avatar


xtaziz
12.25.2011 , 02:26 AM | #22
Thing is, this is NOT wow... Graphics are not the same way of wow (not many details, bright colors and basic textures), were you could get lot of fps and no drops. This is also a new game while wow has been around 10years...

Btw, pvp is not arena, pvp is Player versus Player... that means world pvp, instanced pvp and such. Vanilla was fun because world pvp (that didnt reward anything for years). People that loved pvp did battlegrounds to rank up, was a bad system but still something since wow wasnt pvp oriented... BC gave us arenas, they are cool since you can do stuff with 1-2 friends and have fun, but they have a challenging cap... play a fotm class till it gets nerfed, or use a profession till it gets nerfed... end of story!

Maybe you know how to play arenas and you are good at it, but let me tell you sir, that you have no idea on playing PvP.

TheErebUs's Avatar


TheErebUs
12.25.2011 , 02:30 AM | #23
Warzones are awesome. Play better, you'll love them too.
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town. "
-Bruce Campbell

MARSHMALLOWS!

Aowar's Avatar


Aowar
12.25.2011 , 02:31 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcuspasnicus View Post
Still better than 6 peeps trying to kill a healer


I'm not so sure, instead it is 6 people trying to kill a healer and inquisitor.

filipesantana's Avatar


filipesantana
12.25.2011 , 02:42 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by xtaziz View Post
Thing is, this is NOT wow... Graphics are not the same way of wow (not many details, bright colors and basic textures), were you could get lot of fps and no drops. This is also a new game while wow has been around 10years...

Btw, pvp is not arena, pvp is Player versus Player... that means world pvp, instanced pvp and such. Vanilla was fun because world pvp (that didnt reward anything for years). People that loved pvp did battlegrounds to rank up, was a bad system but still something since wow wasnt pvp oriented... BC gave us arenas, they are cool since you can do stuff with 1-2 friends and have fun, but they have a challenging cap... play a fotm class till it gets nerfed, or use a profession till it gets nerfed... end of story!

Maybe you know how to play arenas and you are good at it, but let me tell you sir, that you have no idea on playing PvP.
M8 I couldn't care less about the world pvp vs arenas argument,gave up on that one long ago since the top pvpers are actualy a minority and will always lose on thT argument.world pvp is idd fun but requires litle to no skill like arenas Nd that's why I prefer arenas and a ranked sistem but that's JUST my opinion




My mAin and ONLY point here(besides mocking mister "hardcore world pvper" for is lack of knowledge) is( just like in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=48982) for couple reasons his game isnott fluid..:not even comparable to how fluid wow is and saying wow is 7 years old doesn't change a thing because Bw had time to learn from it and not start from scratch like they Aparently did.we have mJor fps drops in pvp situations(IMO due to the crappy tracker addons they have dining to track info on every player of both teams at same time and at real time) and the abilities lag that despite the good server latency , happens all the time in and out wz

xtaziz's Avatar


xtaziz
12.25.2011 , 02:48 AM | #26
I have a good computer and my conex is just 1mb, never lagged... and when i say never, is never! And i've played alot...

And about wow being 7years old... it means that the game has ALOT patches on it, its optimized to the end, and that the engine is also 7YEARS OLD, if not more... that means that the game runs smoothly on every computer... but this is like trying to run crysis on a p4! This game is new, the graphics are not super real but they take a decent computer to run... this is it!

And if you like Arenas, go play WoW, you won't find arenas in this game, just PvP.

Telaan's Avatar


Telaan
12.25.2011 , 02:54 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by xtaziz View Post
I have a good computer and my conex is just 1mb, never lagged... and when i say never, is never! And i've played alot...

And about wow being 7years old... it means that the game has ALOT patches on it, its optimized to the end, and that the engine is also 7YEARS OLD, if not more... that means that the game runs smoothly on every computer... but this is like trying to run crysis on a p4! This game is new, the graphics are not super real but they take a decent computer to run... this is it!

And if you like Arenas, go play WoW, you won't find arenas in this game, just PvP.
Unless you're looking for laughs there's literally no point in posting here. He speaks for the majority ya know. However you and I are on the same page.
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3

MrPiiglesworth's Avatar


MrPiiglesworth
12.25.2011 , 03:55 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
A glad that defends this Terrible game on the pvp side of it?!?!right.....because a glad wouldn't notice abilities delay which is gamebreaking and a terrible UI that ruins the whole combat sistem.....obj wait and a terrible combat flying text that doenst even anouce debufs,procs etc
The UI is fine. Take some time out of your complaints and get used to it. If you really need colorful text in big letters to say when your abilities are ready, maybe you should learn to pay attention. Sure the buffs and debuffs could be bigger, but that doesnt mean it is impossible to play with.

xArionx's Avatar


xArionx
12.25.2011 , 04:03 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
A glad that defends this Terrible game on the pvp side of it?!?!right.....because a glad wouldn't notice abilities delay which is gamebreaking and a terrible UI that ruins the whole combat sistem.....obj wait and a terrible combat flying text that doenst even anouce debufs,procs etc
Good pvpers can take 2 and 3 on 1s while watching their procs/buffs/debuffs.

I'm beginning to wonder if you were actually a glad (if you were, you were probably carried by loads of addons and a good team).