Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

Amadahy
07.12.2015 , 09:08 AM | #521
Aww, Xonell if I cling to your leg saying noooooo will it make a difference? I do wish you the absolute best of luck, and you know where to find.

I am extremely disappointed, that they made that topic for us to ask questions. They also asked on facebook, and twitter, but none of the questions were asked. Plus we are still in the dark about Theron.

I will keep my sub, to play through the chapters. "Disavowed" has me very interested concerning our Theron situation. Gamescom is coming up next month, so maybe just maybe they will release more information.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Diviciacus
07.12.2015 , 09:57 AM | #522
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
Aww, Xonell if I cling to your leg saying noooooo will it make a difference? I do wish you the absolute best of luck, and you know where to find.

I am extremely disappointed, that they made that topic for us to ask questions. They also asked on facebook, and twitter, but none of the questions were asked. Plus we are still in the dark about Theron.

I will keep my sub, to play through the chapters. "Disavowed" has me very interested concerning our Theron situation. Gamescom is coming up next month, so maybe just maybe they will release more information.
If anyone had actually paid any attention to the SDCC descriptions, Bioware seriously was expecting people to ask questions solely concerning the CGI trailer. Of course no one cared about that because it's been more than a week since it released. And their answers showed: they had no answers for the actual questions people had, because the higher-ups didn't greenlight answering questions about anything other than the trailer.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Nefla
07.12.2015 , 10:06 AM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by Nvassea View Post
Xonell, I wish you the best of luck with life and moving.

If one of your spouses is Quinn, I have a strange feeling he won't have much to say on the topic.
I haven't gotten to SoR with my female warrior yet so nope. Though what if you cheated on him and instead of being uppity towards you he gets depressed and emotional or something. That would be even worse T_T

Diviciacus
07.12.2015 , 10:10 AM | #524
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I haven't gotten to SoR with my female warrior yet so nope. Though what if you cheated on him and instead of being uppity towards you he gets depressed and emotional or something. That would be even worse T_T
If anything, he'd be happy and/or terrified. The Quinn "romance" is such obvious abuse of power and r*pe that he'd be equal parts happy you're not after him, and terrified that in not being after him, you're just going to kill him.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Ereiniel
07.12.2015 , 11:11 AM | #525
AKHadeed, I love the pic! I admire everyone who can draw; the best I can usually do is a stick figure, and even that is debatable.

Xonell, best of luck to you! Hope we will see you back sooner rather than later, though.

I too am disappointed to have not heard more about Theron (and other people too, but mostly Theron). I know it was supposed to be mostly about the Sacrifice trailer, but it would've been nice to hear something. Even the thing with Malgus they kind of walked back, so I don't know what to make of that, either.

I haven't been able to find too much else about what happened at the cantina (I've read what Dulfy has posted already). Is there any place where we can find out more about what they said there?
House Girard, Star Forge

<The Scarlet Hand> | <The Hetaireia> | <Non Serviam> | <Transcendence>

Amadahy
07.12.2015 , 12:27 PM | #526
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
If anyone had actually paid any attention to the SDCC descriptions, Bioware seriously was expecting people to ask questions solely concerning the CGI trailer. Of course no one cared about that because it's been more than a week since it released. And their answers showed: they had no answers for the actual questions people had, because the higher-ups didn't greenlight answering questions about anything other than the trailer.
I did pay attention to the description. Several times they said, it would be about the sacrifice trailer. As you said, that did not stop people from asking other questions. Especially if you consider, that we pretty know all about the story behind the trailer, and information via articles concerning us being frozen. Because of this, in my opinion, there really weren't a lot of questions to actually be answered.

Which is where people became a little frustrated.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Damask_Rose
07.12.2015 , 12:39 PM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by Nvassea View Post
If one of your spouses is Quinn, I have a strange feeling he won't have much to say on the topic.
Are you implying that Quinn already had an affair with Theron? After the years of neglect my warrior suffered, he should have included her in the fun

Xonell, I hope you are at least staying sub'd long enough to get Nico should you decide to come back. A space cowboy has potential

On a related topic: Does anyone else think Valkorion is handsome? He reminds me of Tsar Nicholas II. Perhaps we'll be lucky and he'll have a Russian accent?

Nvassea
07.12.2015 , 12:58 PM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by DesertusRatticus View Post
That would be bad, because Quinn is the only one I really care about.
While the original comment was intended as *mostly* a joke, I have to agree. I, sadly, had the Quinn thing spoiled on me but frankly he's the only companion LI that I took any interest in, probably because he doesn't try and throw himself at me like some of the other male LI's. On my Consular, I felt extremely awkward when Iresso hit on my Consu--- I mean "ship", and I was quite confused when Theran Cedrax gave the "Im breaking up with you" line despite that I had never once flirted with him.

Between the two, I cant actually decide which dynamic I like more. Quinn/Wrath/Theron has a lot of potential for character and romance development, and from a roleplay fill in the gaps sort of view there's a lot of reasons Wrath may have flirted with Theron. On the other hand, the "true Jedi" path consular (Lightside, no romance) struggling with feelings for Theron is rather appealing. Due to Theron's birth circumstances and childhood I can see the relationship being strained on both sides, and I like the idea of eventually being faced with a choice--- Theron, or the Jedi order.

But of course I am getting ahead of myself (and rambling) here and this relies entirely on Theron showing up and remaining a LI.

Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Are you implying that Quinn already had an affair with Theron? After the years of neglect my warrior suffered, he should have included her in the fun
Yes. On three separate occasions, and that one time at the Christmas party.
This is my referral code. There are many like it, but this one's Mine <3
-fingers crossed for Torian-

Diviciacus
07.12.2015 , 01:07 PM | #529
On a related topic: Does anyone else think Valkorion is handsome? He reminds me of Tsar Nicholas II. Perhaps we'll be lucky and he'll have a Russian accent?
I was thinking about this the other day, kind of. Not that he looks like Nicholas II, but having looked up photos of him on wikipedia, he does have a resemblance. (The beard is literally identical. I wonder if we might get some allegory out of the Eternal Empire concerning the Russian Revolution.)

Anyway. I was thinking about how he looks like a king. Right down to wearing plate armor. If he wasn't obviously evil, I would totally follow him into battle. I can't help but wonder if that isn't a major part of how he's managed to build a galaxy-crushing, fanatically loyal army.

Xonell
07.12.2015 , 07:09 PM | #530
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
Aww! You're awesome! As far as time in the game goes, I won't even have my gaming computer for a while, so it really makes no sense for me to sub. When/if I resub is up to Bioware.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ereiniel View Post
Xonell, best of luck to you! Hope we will see you back sooner rather than later, though.
Thank you! Truthfully, I hope to be back too. And if Theron makes a big comeback and the game is conducive to RP, let's make a fan guild. We could all be SIS operatives/assets.

Xonell, I hope you are at least staying sub'd long enough to get Nico should you decide to come back. A space cowboy has potential
That is the only reason I'm letting my sub go until Aug 1st.
WANTED: THERON SHAN
CRIMES: Being Too Handsome, Not Calling Enough
If found, please return to SWTOR in next xpac. Thank you.