Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

Amadahy
06.16.2015 , 05:18 PM | #31
I'm happy to see this thread gaining a little steam!!!

Everything is crossed, in hope, that we see our favorite spy again! Like others, I am hopeful they are saving him for a later date. Or we just haven't been given information about him yet. Like with so many of the other characters we have come to enjoy.

Still.....Don't kill our spy, Bioware!!!!
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Amadahy
06.16.2015 , 05:19 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Leklor View Post
Like several of the current main characters (Satele, Marr, maybe Saresh, Malcom and a few Dark Council members) I'm pretty sure they're keeping them up their sleeve.
Expect the beginning of KOTFE to tell you any one of those, especially Theron, died and him/her to be revealed alive at the end of Chapter 9, to be continued in the next content release!
I can see them doing this. It is Bioware after all.

Rip my heart out only to be like, "lol nevermind!!"
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Preston_Violent
06.16.2015 , 05:21 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
We're not letting it go, I didn't go thru the forced alliances and then sor with my main and alts for Lana ffs

Rafaman
06.16.2015 , 05:24 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post

Everything is crossed, in hope, that we see our favorite spy again! Like others, I am hopeful they are saving him for a later date. Or we just haven't been given information about him yet. Like with so many of the other characters we have come to enjoy.

Still.....Don't kill our spy, Bioware!!!!
Nah, they won't. He has a book based on his adventures after all. He will be around and you can expect him when you least expect him. Besides... like his family before him, he is not one to let things slide.

Daewan
06.16.2015 , 05:24 PM | #35
<3 Theron Shan <3
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Derp :: Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Obligatory referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kp7S8B ::
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
Would you care to show me where the evil Bioware touched you? Possibly on this anatomically correct "SonofThulkose" doll?

Amadahy
06.16.2015 , 05:25 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Preston_Violent View Post
We're not letting it go, I didn't go thru the forced alliances and then sor with my main and alts for Lana ffs
lol exactly!
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Amadahy
06.16.2015 , 05:27 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Nah, they won't. He has a book based on his adventures after all. He will be around and you can expect him when you least expect him. Besides... like his family before him, he is not one to let things slide.
That book, and the comics, are the reason I am a Theron fan. I had a bit of a fan girl moment when they announced he would be in the game.

You're also right, he is not one to let things slide. I can't imagine him sitting idle while the twins are destroying the entire galaxy. I imagine we'll find him somewhere, maybe the Jedi Temple?, helping to keep it safe.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Lunafox
06.16.2015 , 05:29 PM | #38
I'm glad this thread is up. I've been wondering the same thing, since the leak. Where is Theron? I want Theron! *stamps foot*

And I just want to say to those that called him 'bumbling' and cowardly, he's not. Far from it. While his last mission ended badly for the most part, he does have other adventures where he is quite competent and gets the job done (Annihilation). He's brave and clever, and I do hope he hasn't been killed. I'm nervous because I remember on FB they asked who we prefer Lana or Theron...I voted for Theron, but of course it seems that most who replied were guys and voted for her. :/

Love Theron. and while we're at it, where is Jonas Balkar? Did he make it? He'd make a great comp too. Given the male line up so far, I think it could stand some bolstering up, the new men really do nothing for me. I hope there are mods.

Preston_Violent
06.16.2015 , 05:35 PM | #39
I'm also willing to unlock Theron with cc or trade the sub's reward aka Nico for Theron. Or betray Lana for Theron or sell Mako / Jaessa / Nadia / Kira / [insert class specific female companion here] to dat Hutt in Cartel Bazaar for him, whatever will work

RoboArthurDayne
06.16.2015 , 05:36 PM | #40
Theron a coward? How insulting. I hope Bioware does a scene like this to further enrage the haters:

Your main character is thawed from Carbonite but is not breathing, Theron appears out of the shadows and kneels down and gives you mouth to mouth. The scene will last a while, lots of close ups, and there is no skipping. Afterwards, your character wakes up due to his efforts. There should also be some epic music playing during this mandatory scene.