Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

robwettengel
08.24.2017 , 08:20 PM | #2941
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
And if it is a triple-agent scenario, then they set up 5.4 for nothing more than cheap shock-value points. Since KOTFE, we've seen the action and story happening from perspective of both our Player Characters and NPCs so not showing Theron infirltating some Order as a tripple-agent to let (at least) the audience know that he's still good guy is just fishing for "look a twist!" cheap narrative
We didn't see everything unfolding from the NPC's perspective in KotFE and KotET. The true insidiousness of Valkorion's plan was not known to the player until we plumped our rumps down on the Eternal Throne.

To understand more about motivation we need more information about the Order.

THE ORDER--Speculation
Spoiler

Estelindis
08.24.2017 , 08:38 PM | #2942
Quote: Originally Posted by robwettengel View Post
The true insidiousness of Valkorion's plan was not known to the player until we plumped our rumps down on the Eternal Throne.
I'm sorry but I can't agree with this. Several classes know of the Emperor's powers of mental domination and swapping hosts. Plus the simple fact that Valkorion wanted and urged us to take the throne should've been enough for us to not want to do it, assuming we didn't kneel to Valkorion or share his power... Fine if someone who cooperates with him all the way is fooled, but it makes no sense for someone who's been suspicious of him from the start.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

Nefla
08.24.2017 , 08:41 PM | #2943
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Spoiler
I think you hit the nail on the head with this.
Spoiler

I recorded my playthrough so if anyone is holding off on playing this with a character who romanced Theron you can see the romance dialogue if you like. (be warned though, my computer is crappy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C8j...ature=youtu.be

Dracofish
08.24.2017 , 08:43 PM | #2944
Quote: Originally Posted by robwettengel View Post
We didn't see everything unfolding from the NPC's perspective in KotFE and KotET. The true insidiousness of Valkorion's plan was not known to the player until we plumped our rumps down on the Eternal Throne.

To understand more about motivation we need more information about the Order.

THE ORDER--Speculation
Spoiler
Good read -

Spoiler
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

vadess
08.24.2017 , 10:44 PM | #2945
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head with this.
Spoiler

I recorded my playthrough so if anyone is holding off on playing this with a character who romanced Theron you can see the romance dialogue if you like. (be warned though, my computer is crappy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C8j...ature=youtu.be
Guess our PBs take one for the team- https://youtu.be/bXkIctFiELA

Nefla
08.24.2017 , 10:49 PM | #2946
Quote: Originally Posted by vadess View Post
Guess our PBs take one for the team- https://youtu.be/bXkIctFiELA
Damn, I thought he was going to be a SW, did not expect an agent but I love characters that go against type/appearance <3 Care to join me muttering disgruntled jibberish in the corner while rocking back and forth?

vadess
08.24.2017 , 10:54 PM | #2947
Damn, I thought he was going to be a SW, did not expect an agent but I love characters that go against type/appearance <3 Care to join me muttering disgruntled jibberish in the corner while rocking back and forth?
*Nods* Yes....

Swingkittie
08.24.2017 , 10:59 PM | #2948
Well my poor sith warrior is going to be quite mad. She just stuck her light saber through Quinn's chest and now this garbage with Theron? I guess she will be a single lady again because Theron is a dead man.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Diviciacus
08.24.2017 , 11:22 PM | #2949
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
Well my poor sith warrior is going to be quite mad. She just stuck her light saber through Quinn's chest and now this garbage with Theron? I guess she will be a single lady again because Theron is a dead man.
I know, right?
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

vadess
08.24.2017 , 11:35 PM | #2950
https://youtu.be/PS7sgnJNWAA

This is the whole thing, though I missed the escape cut scene because if you 'esc" can't just re-enter the cutscene