Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

Damask_Rose
06.17.2015 , 09:46 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthLochhead View Post
Great thread....seriously anxious about Theron too. Come on, Theron Lives!
Frodo errr Theron Lives!

AetherShanty
06.18.2015 , 12:29 PM | #122
I've decided to stay positive. I just ran through Ziost on my Sage and after the very last conversation I feel better.
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

Amadahy
06.18.2015 , 12:36 PM | #123
I'm heading to Ziost as well, on my smuggler, for the third time.

After that I'll be working on another Imperial Agent. My agent is another that I actually really like with Theron. Even though they aren't together, but you get it.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

AetherShanty
06.18.2015 , 12:43 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
I'm heading to Ziost as well, on my smuggler, for the third time.

After that I'll be working on another Imperial Agent. My agent is another that I actually really like with Theron. Even though they aren't together, but you get it.
Yeah, if I had a single Agent it could definitely work. I mean, they have a lot in common and my Agent works for the SIS now. I don't want to take any of my Imperial girls through it atm though, I'm kinda stuck on my pubs for some reason right now (Republic at heart I think).
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

Amadahy
06.18.2015 , 12:54 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by AetherShanty View Post
Yeah, if I had a single Agent it could definitely work. I mean, they have a lot in common and my Agent works for the SIS now. I don't want to take any of my Imperial girls through it atm though, I'm kinda stuck on my pubs for some reason right now (Republic at heart I think).
lol I have been that way with my Republic toons for a little over two months. I'm just now getting back to my Imperials. My "canon" Agent did the same as well. Which I will be very, very interested to see if that will be addressed in the future.

They do have a lot in common. Which is why, I'm guessing, a mutual respect develops during SoR. Although, on Ziost, when Theron said...

Spoiler
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

AetherShanty
06.18.2015 , 01:09 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
lol I have been that way with my Republic toons for a little over two months. I'm just now getting back to my Imperials. My "canon" Agent did the same as well. Which I will be very, very interested to see if that will be addressed in the future.

They do have a lot in common. Which is why, I'm guessing, a mutual respect develops during SoR. Although, on Ziost, when Theron said...

Spoiler
Yeah, it could have made for some interesting dialogue...

Spoiler

curulz
06.18.2015 , 01:21 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by RoboArthurDayne View Post
Your main character is thawed from Carbonite but is not breathing, Theron appears out of the shadows and kneels down and gives you mouth to mouth. The scene will last a while, lots of close ups, and there is no skipping. Afterwards, your character wakes up due to his efforts. There should also be some epic music playing during this mandatory scene.
The mouth to mouth rescue was good and all, thanks. but why are my pants down?

RoboArthurDayne
06.18.2015 , 01:25 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by curulz View Post
The mouth to mouth rescue was good and all, thanks. but why are my pants down?
Your heart was touched and you were moved by the artistic beauty that is the expression of love and loyalty. Even in the darkest of times, love is like the bright flame holding back the darkness.

Nefla
06.18.2015 , 01:29 PM | #129
I will take up the cause with my signature, BioWare give us Theron plz kthanx

Amadahy
06.18.2015 , 01:36 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I will take up the cause with my signature, BioWare give us Theron plz kthanx
If we don't get a red fabulous hat for Theron, at some point, I will be extremely disappointed.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands