Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

Amadahy
06.17.2015 , 12:38 PM | #111
Loving all of the pink signatures!
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Amadahy
06.17.2015 , 01:43 PM | #112
While I'm waiting for my character to ride across Yavin 4, thought I'd fill some of you in.

We have hope!!

According to Charles' post, "not every companion in the story is included in that list." Which very much explains Theron's absence from that list. They will be at Comic con, at the cantina event, with more all around information so we should get more by then. Hopefully.

Post can be found Here
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

AetherShanty
06.17.2015 , 01:44 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
While I'm waiting for my character to ride across Yavin 4, thought I'd fill some of you in.

We have hope!!

According to Charles' post, "not every companion in the story is included in that list." Which very much explains Theron's absence from that list. They will be at Comic con, at the cantina event, with more all around information so we should get more by then. Hopefully.

Post can be found Here
*re-crosses all the things while feeling much lighter*
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

Preston_Violent
06.17.2015 , 02:12 PM | #114

We have hope!!

Post can be found Here
Imagine you woke up from your frozen sleep and find out Theron had used his special power on Corso and they've been having a little something going on all these years lol What would you do

Daewan
06.17.2015 , 02:20 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Preston_Violent View Post
Imagine you woke up from your frozen sleep and find out Theron had used his special power on Corso and they've been having a little something going on all these years lol What would you do
Ask for pictures and recordings, so that I can review them in private.
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Derp :: Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Obligatory referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kp7S8B ::
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
Would you care to show me where the evil Bioware touched you? Possibly on this anatomically correct "SonofThulkose" doll?

Lunafox
06.17.2015 , 02:21 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by AetherShanty View Post
I love you, Luna, you're awesome <3

Having to put myself back together with fluffy fanfic after romancing Solas in DA:I is not something I thought I would have to do again...in SWTOR.
*hugs* Aw thanks Love ya too! Fan fic works wonders for the soul

Amadahy
06.17.2015 , 02:30 PM | #117
That's....actually a good question! lol. I'd have to stop laughing first before I could figure out what to do.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Preston_Violent
06.17.2015 , 02:40 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Daewan View Post
Ask for pictures and recordings, so that I can review them in private.
Maybe in some of the Shroud's datacubes some footage is stored?

Preston_Violent
06.17.2015 , 02:43 PM | #119
That's....actually a good question! lol. I'd have to stop laughing first before I could figure out what to do.
Theron enjoying those double and triple crits of Corso in your Coruscant suite luxury bed behind your frozen back lol

Amadahy
06.17.2015 , 03:10 PM | #120
Theron enjoying those double and triple crits of Corso in your Coruscant suite luxury bed behind your frozen back lol
Bwahaha!!

More like...

Theron enjoying those double and triple crits of Corso, and running a muck around Port Nowhere. While I lay frozen, collecting dust, in some bottom basement storage compartment.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands