Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

AetherShanty
06.17.2015 , 09:54 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
I'm so proud of us!! Loving your signature too!
The sig needs to be a thing!
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

AetherShanty
06.17.2015 , 09:56 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Xonell View Post
I just wish someone would fix the thread title or make a new one!

Seriously, though. I'm too anxious about my favorite characters to enjoy any hype for KotFE. Theron's right there at the top of the list.
Aye, I'm far too worried to be excited too, I mentioned this to friends this morning and it made me sad. I love being excited for things, but I just can't right now.
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

Amadahy
06.17.2015 , 10:33 AM | #103
Keep everything crossed you guys. We're supposed to get a blog about companions sometime today or tomorrow.

I know Theron isn't technically a companion, but everything crossed!
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Kaisernick
06.17.2015 , 10:34 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
One reason may be, for a new companion anyway, we are already getting Nico Okarr, who I am assuming is basically a gunslinger, which is what Theron in large part was in combat (for example, the Revan fight solo).
Your premis is sound except for one thing, Theron is more of a scoundrel and most scoundrel comps are healers, he could easily fill in as a healer.

Either way while i am looking forward to seeing Nico who i always wondered what happened to him, the first real decent male SGR should be a companion if Lana is otherwise its like Mass Effect all over again.

Daewan
06.17.2015 , 11:27 AM | #105
Sooooo... Theron Shan? Any news?
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Derp :: Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Obligatory referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kp7S8B ::
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
Would you care to show me where the evil Bioware touched you? Possibly on this anatomically correct "SonofThulkose" doll?

Amadahy
06.17.2015 , 12:04 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Daewan View Post
Sooooo... Theron Shan? Any news?
Not yet, but I'm keeping an eye on things. Hopefully we get some kind of news.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Lunafox
06.17.2015 , 12:15 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
I didn't see the FB poll, but I don't know many guys that liked Lana all that much. There is something about her eyes that don't work... or maybe it's her nose. Her dialogue is good, but I wouldn't call it seductive. Once you get over the accent it is all down hill from there. lol.

Theron on the other hand has a book and is practically the face fo SWTOR. And he is extremely resourceful. And he has mommy issues. Good fodder for a good writer don't you think?

And who would he turn to in his our of need? Jonas Balkar of course. These guys are Batman, if you will pardon the analogy. No super natural abilities, but extremely powerful because of their cunning and strength of will. Surviving tyranny is all in a days work.
It was quite a while ago, like back in February or March I think. I didn't think they liked Lana so much either, but the FB going crowd seemed to. Personally I think the weirdness is in her eyes...it's the eyeliner, it's too harsh when you compare it to the other females. Her nose is fine, it's a bit unusual, but that's good.

You're right about Theron, they couldn't have done away with him...at least I hope not. You're right, there are the comics, and there is the book. Maybe they just thought it would be fun to torture some of us. But like you say, in the mean time there is fan fic Excellent fodder for that indeed! Jonas...ah...yes, they are like Batman. Did I ever mention, I love Batman? Thanks for the reassuring words, you're right, they can't do this to us. We'd riot.

Bring on the pink siggies! Support Theron! *hands out pamphlets*

tmwfte
06.17.2015 , 12:18 PM | #108
Theron has gone insane, kidnapped all of our companions, and is hiding out on Yavin wearing Revan's armour.

AetherShanty
06.17.2015 , 12:22 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
It was quite a while ago, like back in February or March I think. I didn't think they liked Lana so much either, but the FB going crowd seemed to. Personally I think the weirdness is in her eyes...it's the eyeliner, it's too harsh when you compare it to the other females. Her nose is fine, it's a bit unusual, but that's good.

You're right about Theron, they couldn't have done away with him...at least I hope not. You're right, there are the comics, and there is the book. Maybe they just thought it would be fun to torture some of us. But like you say, in the mean time there is fan fic Excellent fodder for that indeed! Jonas...ah...yes, they are like Batman. Did I ever mention, I love Batman? Thanks for the reassuring words, you're right, they can't do this to us. We'd riot.

Bring on the pink siggies! Support Theron! *hands out pamphlets*
I love you, Luna, you're awesome <3

Having to put myself back together with fluffy fanfic after romancing Solas in DA:I is not something I thought I would have to do again...in SWTOR.

DarthLochhead
06.17.2015 , 12:24 PM | #110
Great thread....seriously anxious about Theron too. Come on, Theron Lives!