Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Theran Shan?


Nefla's Avatar


Nefla
08.05.2015 , 08:37 PM | #1021
I totally want to see Darth Marr's face now...I wonder if he IS hideous and that's why he chose his name? Either way, show us the goods

I'm not getting excited about Theron until the devs confirm him.

Tulcaron's Avatar


Tulcaron
08.05.2015 , 08:38 PM | #1022
Spoiler

Diviciacus's Avatar


Diviciacus
08.05.2015 , 09:41 PM | #1023
Quote: Originally Posted by Tulcaron View Post
Spoiler
She's kicking 60, man. Just let her enjoy her retirement on Rishi in peace.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Kitelol's Avatar


Kitelol
08.05.2015 , 09:49 PM | #1024
Marr face is going to either be something as nasty as Darth Sion or Nigel Thornberry.

Amadahy's Avatar


Amadahy
08.05.2015 , 10:32 PM | #1025
Quote: Originally Posted by SarinDana View Post
He is a Sith and hides his face behind a mask. What do you think? I would put my money on Freddy Krueger. 8)

Hi... btw. New here. *brings cookies*
Woohoo cookies!! Welcome to the topics, nice signature as well!
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

eoral's Avatar


eoral
08.05.2015 , 10:50 PM | #1026
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitelol View Post
Marr face is going to either be something as nasty as Darth Sion or Nigel Thornberry.
Don't know maybe he is a stud underneath the mask. I wonder would it be so wrong for Bioware to give us both Marr and Theron as romances now because while I love Theron and hope to romance him there is just something about Darth Marr. Come on Bioware let us romance everyone

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
08.05.2015 , 10:54 PM | #1027
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
She's kicking 60, man. Just let her enjoy her retirement on Rishi in peace.
So is Marr
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
08.05.2015 , 11:39 PM | #1028
Quote: Originally Posted by eoral View Post
Don't know maybe he is a stud underneath the mask. I wonder would it be so wrong for Bioware to give us both Marr and Theron as romances now because while I love Theron and hope to romance him there is just something about Darth Marr. Come on Bioware let us romance everyone
I can get behind this. Romancing everyone should be an option. It'd make it more realistic to have that chance, and I totally would romance the hell out of Darth Marr.

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
08.05.2015 , 11:47 PM | #1029
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I can get behind this. Romancing everyone should be an option. It'd make it more realistic to have that chance, and I totally would romance the hell out of Darth Marr.
If they allow the companions to serve dual roles, I'd love this, as I think it would mean we'd see greater range of companions chosen by the players.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
08.06.2015 , 12:08 AM | #1030
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
If they allow the companions to serve dual roles, I'd love this, as I think it would mean we'd see greater range of companions chosen by the players.
It'd make people watching at the fleet a lot more interesting, to see who people chose to go with.