Torva Nex Sale Runs [Empire/Republic]

Blackveldt

:sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:

Sales are DONE!

I want to thank everyone who participated. We did 160 sales over the course of 4 months. That's roughly 8-9 sale runs per week! We had a fantastic time and although we will be closing our sales for quite awhile, we welcome everyone to reapply for sales once we start them back up after 4.0.

Feel free to message me for any further questions.

:sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:............... :sy_spacestation:

Torva Nex is now offering Sale Runs!

NEW ITEMS ADDED AUGUST 28 (

)

If you’ve ever wanted a title, achievement, mount, decoration, or gear, now is your chance! We are an Empire side guild that focuses on hardcore progression and are in the business of doing these operation sales in exchange for in-game credits now that we have more free time. We are also offering these sale runs on Republic side through our sister guild, Hellbent with the assistance of Crimson Sky. You can fill out a form for a run at torvanex.com/saleruns. As it does include more details and disclaimers, please take a look. And if you are pub side, just be sure to mention it :)

If you decide to send me a PM here, please leave a comment in the thread letting me know or I will very likely miss it.

We offer the following:

Monolith HM

204 Main Hand: 30 million

Covert Gateway: 6 million

Hateful Entity

Dread Master Crest: 15 million

*If you find another buyer for the Dread Master crest, then the price for you and your friend is 10 million

EC NiM

Tank Mount (RNG drop): 2 million

Praxon Firaxa: 2 million

Massive Anti-Aircraft Turret (RNG drop): 6 million

TFB NiM

Achievement (Full Timed Run): 4 million

Reconstructed Hypergate: 3 million

Helix Hyperpod (RNG drop): 7 million

SnV NiM

Achievement (Full Timed Run): 5 million

Titan 6 Containment Vehicle (RNG drop): 7 million

Statue of Ancient Horror: 1 million

DF NiM

Achievement (Brontes): 5 million

Achievement (Full Timed Run): 10 million

Wings (Brontes included): 15 million

Statue of the Burning Skull: 8 million

[PACAKGE] Timed Achievement + Wings: 20 million

DP NiM

Achievement (Council): 10 million

Achievement (Full Timed Run): 20 million

Rancor (Council included): 20 million

Statue of the Oriconian Warrior (RNG drop): 10 million

[PACKAGE] Timed Achievement + Rancor: 25 million

Ravagers SM

5/5 Gear Run: 6 million

ToS SM

5/5 Gear Run: 6 million

Ravagers / ToS SM

[PACKAGE] 10/10 Gear Run: 10 million

Ravagers HM

4/5 Gear Run: 20 million

ToS HM

4/5 Gear Run: 20 million

Revan: 50 million

198 MH: 15 million

Replica Sacrificial Sphere: 15 million

[PACKAGE] 5/5 Gear Run: 79 million

*Our Package Deal includes: 4/5 Gear + Revan + 198 MH

Ravagers / ToS HM

[PACKAGE] 8/10 Gear Run: 35 million

[PACKAGE] 8/10 Gear Run + Revan + 198 MH: 89 million

If you have any additional questions, you can contact me in-game (toon name is Normandi). Note that once 4.0 hits, we will be CLOSING our applications for awhile.

DO NOT CONTACT ME HERE FOR SCHEDULING. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO PMS.

Edited by Blackveldt
New options

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten a couple runs from these guys already, and they are VERY good at what they do, plus quite friendly to boot!

And I gotta say, they blew through Draxus NiM way smoother than any pug SM Draxus run I've ever seen :o

I recently did a run for the Wings of the Architect run on Dread Fortress NiM, and it went amazingly!

Very funny & sociable group that definitely knew what they were doing. Very much worth the price for the best cosmetic item in the game imo!

Would definitely get any other sale runs form them too!

Just applied for a run. Will edit and update this post after it happens saying how it went. =)

EDIT:

Just got my wings. Nice people, it was quick and easy. True to their promise.

Edited by JMNeves

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to nitpick (unless you have reserves of these items), but the DF and SnV NiM Decos are RNG as well.

Also, how much for Infernal Runs once KotFE hits? :p #ripinpiecesprogression

Edited by FerkWork

lol people from hates you raging at you guys since you guys wouldn't accept their application :rolleyes:

I sent a message to the person applying for a sales run. We accepted it, informed him that we would schedule him via the enjin website, but that we simply have to reject ALL applications because Enjin only allows one submission for some stupid reason. We used to have people who did a run with us, then complained they were unable to re-apply for a different sale run at a different time. Apparently it was because of Enjin's rule of one-application-only. I apologize for the confusion, though I do always inform people why I have to reject the application.

DF NiM

Achievement (Brontes): 5 million

Wings: 13 million

[PACKAGE] Achievement + Wings: 15 million

This might have been a small oversight on your part, but you can't really SELL the Wings WITHOUT the Achievement to go with it. The players buying the wings automatically get the Brontes Achievement. As such, the [Package] Achievement + Wings is rather redundant. The same also applies for Dread Palace Nightmare, and the Rancor.

Thank you for getting back to me regarding the sale. I am looking forward to the chance of raiding with Torva Nex. Hope to hear back from you soon, in regards to when the sale is scheduled.

Edited by DJNume

I sent a message to the person applying for a sales run. We accepted it, informed him that we would schedule him via the enjin website, but that we simply have to reject ALL applications because Enjin only allows one submission for some stupid reason. We used to have people who did a run with us, then complained they were unable to re-apply for a different sale run at a different time. Apparently it was because of Enjin's rule of one-application-only. I apologize for the confusion, though I do always inform people why I have to reject the application.

Sent you a PM.

Edited by Plikk