Guild Medieval is Recruiting

dlarimer

Click here to see our recruiting video!

Tired of frustrating PUGs, grinding away solo, and not really getting to know anyone on the server? Looking for some company to level with, do operations and flashpoints with, or to just spend time with in a galaxy far, far away? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, and are a mature, friendly, and courteous player, we'd like to see you in our guild.

We are one of the largest and most active guild communities, and with good reason: The Medieval Council (Republic) and Guild Medieval (Empire) are a cross faction guild(s). We are a family oriented, people focused guild; therefore we are about the player behind the character. We have no play requirements, and have a healthy mix of both experienced and new players. Both guilds are but a small part of a much larger, multi-game, guild called Guild Medieval (http://www.GuildMedieval.com).

Guild Medieval is foremost a community of like-minded people who happen to like playing online games together. We are family friendly, helpful, and courteous. We are only concerned about the person behind the keyboard, and not your gear or accomplishments. When joining us, you join our community which means interacting with members on our forums and not just in-game. We are always recruiting, and our requirements are strict.

*No Profanity.

*No Harassment.

*No Sexism/Racism/Bigotry.

*No Hacks.

*No Cheating.

We encourage fair play, courtesy, and camaraderie, with players both in-guild and out. To read our rules and apply to our guild, visit http://www.guildmedieval.com.

Q&A Section

Q: Are there playtime requirements?

A: None at all. Play as much as you like. Even if you quit Star Wars: The Old Republic, our forums are open to you (given that you have become a knight--a full and permanent member of the guild).

Q: What timezones do you play in?

A: Guild Medieval is international, with members split about evenly between the Americas and Europe, and with a good representation from Australia and East Asia. Peak times tend to be evenings for both US and EU, but there are usually a few members on at all times.

Q: Is Vent/Mumble required?

A: Nope. We use Mumble, but it's not required.

Q: Is it required to use the guild forums?

A: Yes! We are first and foremost an online community, one that happens to play games together. You do not have to be a posting maniac, but you do have to show that you can and will participate.

Q: It's okay to swear, talk about doing drugs, sex, and other "adult" topics, right?

A: Well, no. When we say "mature" we also mean having the ability to keep polite company. We are family-friendly, meaning we keep things we don't want our children hearing out of our guild gaming.

Q: What are your age requirements?

A: Under 16 we take some consideration. Otherwise age is not a factor. As long as you are mature in thought and action, that's enough. We also have a special "Page" rank for younger children of members.

Q: What does your guild provide to its members?

A: A safe and friendly gaming environment. That's all. We get you away from griefers, cheaters, the dishonest, and the people you just don't want to be around.

Q: How skilled/experienced do I have to be to join?

A: Skill and experience are not factors in joining or becoming full members of Guild Medieval.

Q: I put in an application but didn't hear back. Was I not accepted? What should I do?

A: Remember that communications are handled through our website. After you apply, you do need to check back on the site, especially to see if you have received any Personal Messages (PMs).

Q: I put in an application but I didn't get any e-mails or PMs, and I can't even log into the site anymore. What happened?

A: You were either outright rejected, or we attempted to contact you via PM on our site and you did not reply within a week. See above about how selective we are. Things that will get your application rejected:

*Breaking rules in your application like swearing (yes, even acronyms and replacing letters with stars), or giving graphic examples of derogatory behavior you have encountered elsewhere.

*Applying with a forum, account, or character name that breaks our rules.

*Only writing a couple sentences or telling nothing of substance about yourself.

*Poor spelling and grammar. We don't expect perfection, and understand difficulties especially if your first language isn't English, but we do expect your best effort.

Edited by dlarimer

• 3 weeks later...

I've been with GM for almost 2 years and these guys are amazing! friendly, helpful, and fun to group with...

I'm on as my 35 DPS Sage (Earwig) or my 35 DPS Mara (Unanni)...please send me an ingame message and I'll help you all get sorted out in no time!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

May the force be with you!

• 2 weeks later...
I joined Guild Medieval a few weeks ago and can say it has been nothing but fun ever since. If you are looking for a friendly place where you can hang out with friends and have some laughs while playing this great game then check us out. If you are new to the game and need help with the in's and outs of the game come join us. We have 2 four man groups starting to roll through the beginning levels as we speak. We have members on during all 3 US time zones so you will never have to play alone. So if all this sounds good follow the instructions in the original post and we will be seeing you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of overselling Guild Medieval, let me toss out another plug for a great group of people.

I've been playing computer games for many (many, many) years, but always single-player. I had tried a couple of multi-player shooters, but the people I ended up having to play with ruined the experience for me.

Like many of us, I really enjoy the Star Was universe; the movies, the books, the games...and I've played KotOR & KotOR II more times than I can count. I finally decided to give The Old Republic a try, and found that while I enjoyed the solo experience, in order to get access to all of the content, and fully enjoy the experience, you really do need to play with others.

It may sound silly, but it was with great trepidation that I started searching for a guild. I wanted to find like-minded family-oriented people, who loved to play games, but who also recognized that RL comes first. When all is said and done, it is indeed all about the people behind the character.

I took my time looking around, and found my home at GM. It was a great move for me, and might be for you as well. Check us out at http://www.GuildMedieval.com

I am also new to Guild Medieval! I have to say this is an awesome group of people, I couldn't ask for a better group of individuals to game with. If you are looking for a guild that cares about their members and provides an awesome social environment then look no further!!! :cool: Edited by AzraelST

I have been with GM for the past 2 years. This is a great group of people to play along side with. They are very helpful and are not very demanding on the game play. If you need to take a break from the game for a while they all understand. I highly recommend joining GM for the long run. One last thing. If you play other games as well GM is the place for you. There are may games the GM plays and they will welcome you with open arms.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been with GM for just over a year now, and I can finally say I am home. The group of people in the guild are outstanding, and if you are looking for a group where you would even feel safe letting your kids play, this is it! We would love to have you aboard! Feel free to check out the website!

Have a great day and may the force be with you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guild Medieval has a little something for everyone, which makes it a highly appealing Guild to say the least

1. Family-oriented. There's single players of all ages as well as couples.

2. A Welcoming friendly atmosphere, helpful. (Note: Helpful does not mean we'll power level you, but, it does mean there's always assistance available with completing a certain quest or instance, offering advice, or crafting services)

3. Very active player base of all levels, not just level-cap. Some players are veterans and have been playing since the very beginning, others are very new.. And everything in between.

4. Raiding/grouping. There's both structured/organized Flash-Point runs and impromptu runs (8 mans & 4 mans). Also, we host the occasional "FP 101" for new members that have an interest in learning a particular instance. There's a really healthy combination of veteran groupers and new groupers and a great support structure for those that are new to grouping.

5. Well-maintained website & Mumble. http://Www.guildmedieval.com

Am I exaggerating on all of the great things GM has to offer? Nope, not at all

• 1 month later...
I have to say this is one of the best guilds I have been a part of. If you like that family atmosphere and do not like the drama other guilds have just stop by and take a look. Also take a look at the top of this thread and check out are new Vid. If you are interested please you can find me S'quidd and we can talk about the guild. Hope to see you all in game.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been in many many guilds over the years and Guild Medieval tops them all! The environment is incredibly friendly and inviting. The community expands beyond just SWtOR to many other games with a vibrant forum scene. There's always people on mumble to chat with, always members ready to help and a core group of officers ready to lead the charge.

There isn't any other guild i'd rather be in.

If you are looking for a really casual guild that is full of great people then Guild Medieval is the place for you. I have been with them for 3 years now and enjoyed it. Guild Medieval has a great group of people that play multiple games and are family friendly. We are a very helpful group of people and will help you with anything that you may need. Please take a look at the first post and please visit the site and apply. You can also look up are guild and talk to someone in the guild in game. Look forward to see you in game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guild Medieval is always open to new recruits. If you are tired of the general nonsense that comes with many MMOs, you may feel right at home in our guild family. Do you sometimes have to step away for kids? So do we. Concerned what they might read or hear? So are we. Can't play much this week due to work? No problem. Gaming should be fun. If you want to play in a friendly environment, with mature, like-minded individuals, we could be just what you're looking for. There is a link to our amazing guild recruitment video at the top of the original post (you can also see it right on our forums once you've applied). Visit http://www.guildmedieval.com to learn more and apply.

Guild Medieval is a really great group of people. I recently joined up and everyone is very friendly and willing to answer any questions you may have. If you are tired of running everything alone and have been looking to experience the social aspect of SWTOR and meet some other players, this is the group for you. Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

If you are looking for a family friendly guild please check us out. We just recently purchased our guild ship on both the red and blue side and are looking forward to using them for good and for bad. We also like to have fun and help each other out when you need it. Just come on by our website and apply and take a look around and see if you like what you see. Hope to see you in game soon.

http://www.guildmedieval.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guild Medieval still recruiting mature SWTOR players. We have both Imp and Rep side guilds, along with guild-ships on both sides. We run weekly ops and pvp groups and use mumble for organized and fun runs. If you are looking to join up with a group of laid-back players, who enjoy all parts of the game, give us a look and put in an application.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some great news! We have been in the top 10 for the last two Conquest Weeks on the Republic side! We've had tons of fun running these events!

Also, a lot of effort has gone into decorating our Imperial and Republic Guild ships, and they must be seen to be believed! Truly spectacular!

Please come join us, have some fun, and play alongside a really great group of people!

• 2 months later...
If you are looking for a family friendly guild please check us out. We also like to have fun and help each other out when you need it. Just come on by our website and apply and take a look around and see if you like what you see. Hope to see you in game soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guild Medieval is a quality-over-quantity guild that focuses on camaraderie, clean chat, honest sportsmanship, and casual gaming. My husband and I joined together several months ago, and have enjoyed its weekly ops and group activities. The SWtOR branch of the main guild (established more than a decade ago) is still growing, and members continually assist each other with both in-game achievements and personal goals. Outside of gameplay, members spend long hours together in Mumble, where many real-life friendships have been forged. Edited by JaneJJane

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of frustrating PUGs, grinding away solo, and not really getting to know anyone on the server? Looking for some company to level with, do operations and flashpoints with, or to just spend time with in a galaxy far, far away? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, and are a mature, friendly, and courteous player, we'd like to see you in our guild.

We are one of the largest and most active guild communities, and with good reason: The Medieval Council (Republic) and Guild Medieval (Empire) are a cross faction guild(s). We are a family oriented, people focused guild; therefore we are about the player behind the character. We have no play requirements, and have a healthy mix of both experienced and new players. Both guilds are but a small part of a much larger, multi-game, guild called Guild Medieval (http://www.GuildMedieval.com).

• 1 month later...

Guild Medieval is foremost a community of like-minded people who happen to like playing online games together. We are family friendly, helpful, and courteous. We are only concerned about the person behind the keyboard, and not your gear or accomplishments. When joining us, you join our community which means interacting with members on our forums and not just in-game. We are always recruiting, and our requirements are strict.

*No Profanity.

*No Harassment.

*No Hacks.

*No Cheating.

We encourage fair play, courtesy, and camaraderie, with players both in-guild and out. To read our rules and apply to our guild, visit http://www.guildmedieval.com.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a new member of Guild Medieval and I couldn't be happier. What a friendly, helpful group of players. You immediately feel welcome and part of the group.

If you want a friendly, relaxed environment where you can enjoy the game and avoid the hassles of grouping with strangers on a public server then you can't find a better place!

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

*No Profanity.

*No Harassment.

*No Hacks.

*No Cheating.