Shorter and Taller Species?

NoahRedden

I don't mean being able to edit our characters height, but I mean a species natural height.

In the game currently all species are the same height at the same body type.

When will we get very short and tall species rather then just the same height?

WoW for example, has gnomes, dwarves, elves, tauren, ogres. All different in height and shape. Just a suggestion since i'd love to see this someday in game.

I do realize the armor, weapons, and animations could be difficult to make work, but I think that anything is possible with time.

I'd love to play as a species the size of treek or the size of an ogre in WoW.

Some suggestions for in game species with different heights:

Jawa

Gungan

Ortolan

Chadra-Fan

Wookie

I'd love to see in game groups look more like this:

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/97/Alien_lineup3.jpg

(Sorry picture is small)

And looking less like this:

http://www.gamingtarget.com/images/content/news/star-wars-game-update-1-3-patch.jpg

Just wanted to put this out there because I've been wanting this for a while.

Edited by NoahRedden

Those would for the most part require remodeling every scene, Body Types 1 and 3 already have some issues (namely in the romance bits).

Any and all possible new species had to be able to:

1. Fit the models they have (humanoid as in two arms and two legs)

2. Speak Basic (no rescripting needed and previous testers wayyyyyyyyy back had expressed an extreme dislike of the non-Basic speaking voices. People still mass-spacebar through Qyzen, Khem, T7, Blizz, and Bowdaar's lines in conversations.)

3. Had to make lore-sense.

Would it be fun to have differing heighted species? Yes. Likely to happen now? No.

Just like the friend above said, this should be awesome. But this won't going to happen due to all cut scenes we have in the class stories, especially.

Imagining this happening it is the same as imagining the change of game engine, which is a pain at the moment.

However, the only way they could do something like that is releasing a shorter or taller specie WITHOUT class story and also without RoHC/SoR expansions cut scenes. I mean, like releasing a new expansion with lvl cap increased to 65 or 70 maybe and then allowing us to play with this new specie, but starting by lvl 60 or else. I don't know, I'm just dreaming, lol:D