Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merry Christmas to all.....anyone get any good SW stuff.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Merry Christmas to all.....anyone get any good SW stuff.

Smithie
12.25.2011 , 04:52 AM | #11
Most you you have probably seen this video but it's so good and reminds me of my childhood xmas when me and my brothers got Star wars stuff as kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cnL80ItPxA
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"

<Afterdark> -> Tomb of Freedon Nadd-EU
My youtube : http://www.youtube.com/SmithianKingdom

Dargen
12.25.2011 , 06:40 AM | #12
got a razer naga gaming mouse to play Tor with

Naxon_Vosh
12.25.2011 , 07:35 AM | #13
Got an ST alarm clock and a Pillow, I posted a picture of it earlier.
Darth Augarok; Sith Juggernaut
<The Kildarian Legacy>

GamerSoul
12.25.2011 , 07:58 AM | #14
Pretty sure I got the coolest item. I got an autographed poster of Han, Leia, Luke, and Chewbacca. It is signed by all 4 of the actors.

I love it, and it is already going up on my wall lol.
The Shadowlands
Praetoria'n - Level 55 - Guardian / Tankshots - Level 55 - Shadow / An'Rosa - Level 55 - Sage / Anna'Val - Level 30 - Gunslinger
Urxo - Level 17 - Powertech / Dar'orar - Level 29 - Mercenary

Lord_Paradise
12.25.2011 , 08:09 AM | #15
I got A T-shirt that says Star Wars on the Front with the crawl from a new hope on the back

Fyurii
12.25.2011 , 10:10 AM | #16
My christmas present arrived a couple of days early.... it was the Collector's Edition of this game!!!!

My dad had ordered it after I'd already had my CE order cancelled by Game.co.uk twice, and settled for the DDE from Origin.
I R HAPPY BUNNY INDEED!
________║≤o≥║___________
/_______TROOPER___≡≡≡≡≡≡≡╡
\_/‾‾‾‾ // ╝‾‾╚▄▄▄▄▄/‾‾‾‾‾

Bountykingjan
12.25.2011 , 11:02 AM | #17
A few books, but I wasn't shure about getting a Kindle, but now I think when I have the money I might get it.
"We live as Sith, We fight as Sith, We die as Sith"

ToEasy
12.25.2011 , 11:09 AM | #18
I got a shirt that says "Darth Vader is coming, look busy." That made me laugh.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Darth_Krushya
12.25.2011 , 11:13 AM | #19
The SW gifts that I have this are the physical goodies that came with my CE box. I have my Malgus statue on my desk looking at me as I play. I listen to the music and I'm reading Master Gnost Dural's journal. Very cool stuff. Merry Christmas to everyone by the way.
THE ETYA LEGACY: GOEN-TOG ETYA sen, SUNAI-ELG ETYA sge, DONAE'THEN-KYAL ETYA scoun, RAH'NORAI-ELG ETYA com, KRUSHYA-WYN'IKE ETYA sorc, TARAR-BEESE ETYA mar, STROI'YEN-FORGG ETYA oper, THES'SHEL-EPSE ETYA pwrtch, KHET'CHYA-YUUB ETYA grd, SOGLAH-DYME ETYA shd, KOHMEN-TOG ETYA gunsl, IKEN-FORGG ETYA vangrd, RU'THAH-DEY'IYM ETYA asin, DE'THEL-SOHG ETYA jug, IYSE'SHEL-EPSE ETYA merc, GUN'NAH-SOHG ETYA snipe

Ramell
12.25.2011 , 11:41 AM | #20
I didn't get any Star Wars stuff for Christmas (as I haven't expressed any interest in getting SW stuff as presents, only buying it myself).

I'll be getting the TOR novels and the big Blu-Ray box in the mail in a couple of days, though, so that might be considered as a Christmas gift from myself.