ranked comm transfer to regular comm in 3.3

mefager

as you probably know, in 3.3 patch coming in the 21st of july, the ranked comms will be no more and we will only have regular warzone comms. thing is, and I haven't found any mention of it, what will happen to the ranked comms we had before 3.3? will they disappear? will they become regular comms? and if so by what scale? (as in how many regular comms you get per each ranked you had perior to 3.3).

if anyone know the answer or can lead me to a source with the answer I wil apriciate it :)

you know for sure it is a 1:1 scale? I am hoping it will be 3:1 scale (since the cost of each ranked is 3 regulars), I have checked the forums and dev tracker, there is no mention of what ill happen to the ranked comm which is why I am asking here :)

It should be at 3:1. Otherwise, people who converted to ranked comms before this change was announced are pretty much getting spit upon.

Totally agree. I have 4500 ranked comms sitting on my 55 scoundrel as I type this. that is total crap if they do not properly convert them.

Friend, you can almost guarantee they will not convert them back at 3:1 for you. Book it. It will be 1:1 and I do believe they have already stated as much. :(

I know I just start buying weapons once I hit 2750 reg comms now. The conversion is garbage. I can literally forget about a weapon or two, "eating them" and still come out ahead lol.

They said 1:1

This may change... It is still open to feed back.... The more people we can get testing the other pvp changes on the PTS ... The more likely they at to listen...

When people just come here and complain it isn't to their liking and don't bother testing any of the changes... The Devs won't bother listening...

please people, down load the pts, transfer some toons across... When we have enough toons over there we will start to organise some matches...

Friend, you can almost guarantee they will not convert them back at 3:1 for you. Book it. It will be 1:1 and I do believe they have already stated as much. :(

I know I just start buying weapons once I hit 2750 reg comms now. The conversion is garbage. I can literally forget about a weapon or two, "eating them" and still come out ahead lol.

That's if they don't close that loop hole with the introduction of the comms boxes and increased comm limit... So 3.3 comes out and people who have bought weapons to store comms, maybe in for a rude shock when they login and find they are bound... I have a lot of weapons at the moment... I will wait till the last minute to get confirmation on conversion and wether the loop hole will be closed... If worst comes to worst and the loop hole is closed and the comms are 1:1... It will still be better to convert them to ranked comms instead of losing them... If I have lots more left over, then I'll stock up on medpacks