[H4] Jawa Trade (Empire) on Tatooine prerequisite mission?

I have a level 31 marauder and the quest giver, Lana Corrs, has no quest symbol over her head. She only has flavor responses when I click on her. I completed this quest before on my agent but that was long before 2.0 and back then I did every quest on the planet. I googled, bing'ed, and read Dulfy, and even the old sites like swtor-spy etc. Nothing says anything about a prerequisite. Its not the over-arching faction mission:

the one for the Imperial Reclamation Service which finished at the Czerka base hiding the Rakata mind prison

because I completed that quest line on my bounty hunter who is level 40 but he also does not seem to be able to get the time of day from Lana.

Anybody know how I can get this started? I don't think its part of the bonus series since its for level 25s.

If its the heroic H4 started in town, all you need to do are the first couple of missions for the planet - started at or right outside the space port.

There are maybe two parts, one that takes you just outside town I believe, followed by talking to someone upstairs in the area where all the trainers and vendors are located.

Once you reach that point, the NPC should offer you the mission.

If its the heroic H4 started in town, all you need to do are the first couple of missions for the planet - started at or right outside the space port.

There are maybe two parts, one that takes you just outside town I believe, followed by talking to someone upstairs in the area where all the trainers and vendors are located.

Once you reach that point, the NPC should offer you the mission.

Thank you. I can get that mission to become available by

1) Starting the planetary quest line with Captain Golah called Expedition into the Unknown (this is the main faction mission story line for Tat, breadcrumb giver is Ensign Sarinte in the spaceport. You do not need to complete it, only to start it. I did happen to complete the bonus quest Danger in the Streets, but I doubt that's a necessary prerequisite.

2) Complete the mission Plugging the Leak for Lieutenant Trason (just outside the spaceport, unknown if this is necessary)

3) Complete the mission for Major Veir, Wreaking Havoc, near the taxi point for Mos Ila (unknown if this is necessary)

4) Complete New Threats for Commander Vilos, who is located at X 844 Y 3116 Z 498 in a second level room in the trainer area of Mos Ila.

Hope this helps anyone working in the future to unlock this mission. I'll check on my level 40 BH, who has done the full Tat mission line but not steps 2 or 3 to see if he can speak with Commander Vilos.

I'll check on my level 40 BH, who has done the full Tat mission line but not steps 2 or 3 to see if he can speak with Commander Vilos.

Didn't even need to speak with Vilos. I can access the mission on my level 40 BH who completed the Imperial Tatooine planet story line without doing any other quest.

The mission you need to do is the one you are sent to kill a bunch of jawas :(

The NPC that gives that horrible horrible mission is in one of these circular buildings on your right (when you leave the spaceport. It's not part of the of planet story I think, so you might miss it if you are not doing side quests

Edited by wainot-keel