Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem a product registration code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Redeem a product registration code

Nikatina
12.13.2011 , 03:21 PM | #1
OK this is the prob, i pre ordered the game in 10/11 so im wondering why i couldn't play today???? "it says that there are no subscriptions active, to activate your subscription click here" .. so i click and what happens??? it sends me to my account and from there i see lil check marks, EXCEPT FOR ONE! redeem your reg code bla bla bla........so i click it.. And i type my code and what happens next????? NOTHING!!!!! It says that "you have already entered this code".... so idk what to do im frustrated , pist, and upset more than when you poop and finally realize u dont have tolite paper.....well any help plz?

Skraveth
12.13.2011 , 04:59 PM | #2
Yea not EVERYONE is getting to start right away. Tomorrow more ppl will get invited. My main problem is why it says I need to redeem a registration code. I put in the code I got in my e-mail and it says its been redeemed already..... And my checklist says i need the code......so are the e-mails for the invites giving us another code to put in???

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 05:01 PM | #3
I think so, because I have the same problem

But I also heard that if you don't complete that reedem you are not able to get the early access. This is confusing and there is no freaking support

Bioware is failing so hard on the release due to lack of support and information

Nikatina
12.13.2011 , 05:44 PM | #4
agreed, the phones are down but i really think there just tired of answering them all day so the cut them off lol. but really , i dont know if we will get another redeem code, i just hope tomorrow it will all fix itself